Want to be friends?

Options
Anyone want to be myFitnessPal friends and hold each other accountable? Most of my friends are not food conscious.

I'm currently on a mostly paleo diet. I'll be eating a strict paleo diet once I eat through a bit of the dairy still in my fridge.

Replies

• healthiestself
    healthiestself Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I am really trying to watch what I put in my body vs calories in/calories out. Despite the holidays coming up, I really want to steer clear of sugar/flour. Paleo/Primal are how I would like to live, but I love cheese and yogurt soo much. My current main goals are to give up sugar/flour.
  • littleknownblogger
    Options
    Sure. We can watch the heavens together... :)
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I've only recently started eating paleo, so I'm still getting there, had a few slips here and there but it's nice to have other diaries to look at :)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to Paleo. I've been ketogenic Primal/Paleo (I go on and off cheese) since August 2012. I have had amazing health improvements. I'm VERY passionate about my lifestyle so I'm not everyone's cup of tea. Feel free to look at my diary and read my profile before deciding if I'm friend material. I don't walk on eggshells with my opinions. I'm on a one woman mission to destroy the low fat myth, so there's that too. This is my lifestyle forever. I'm NEVER going back to sick/fat, both for myself and for my child. :smile:
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am usually 80/20 but the past month have been slipping. Everyday is a new day.
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I'm newish to paleo - a bit over 2 months now. I'm pretty strict and am really enjoying this lifestyle change.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I too am new to paleo. I eat higher carb fruit, squashes, sweet potato etc because I run but other than that I am fairly strictly sticking to the diet I do have some alcohol though.
  • smallpalehuman
    smallpalehuman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too!

I went Paleo back in 2012, for a while it was the best I've ever felt. Then I let myself slip in to eating junk & processed foods, before I knew it I was back to feeling sluggish and gained 20lb.

I'm just getting back on track with the Paleo lifestyle...
  • ShannonKirton
    ShannonKirton Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I'm paleo with the occasional dairy treat. Pretty hard core on it and I love my exercise too!
  • katmarsc
    katmarsc Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am on day 41, I started with the Autoimmune Plan and unsure if I want to reintroduce eggs, nuts, or nightshades just yet. I am still learning and reading. Before Paleo, i already remove sugar and processed food from my diet, I love cheese and have been 41 days without. I have lost 10 lbs in the first 30 days, it is now slowed down and I think the last 18 lbs will be a challenge. I would love to have new MFP friends, any advice would be appreciated. I still am confused if I am eating enough (1230 calories) this past week I barely ate that but didn't feel starved, so if you look at my diary last week it was not a true picture of my daily eating plan. I am eating as much grass feed, wild caught,organic meat as I can-but some times unable to.
    Hope to see you and anyone else as friends.