The Dumpster!

Options
The Dumpster is the place where you can 'Dump' all the foods that don't work for your body, e.g. Metaphorically scraping the kids left overs into here instead of into your mouth and give yourself a cheer when you do so!:heart: OR you may want to dump junk foods that cause you to hold fat or water bloating OR perhaps the extra 'treat' you really didn't want to eat...just dump it here and the dumpster will eat it for you :drinker: and keep your hips & butt safe from it:smile:

I am dumping Feta cheese - way too much salt causing water retention!
May I also dump 'way too big quantities' even if low cal - still stretches the stomach and leads to a bigger appetite!

So feel free to 'Dump' it here and go merrily about your way.

If you want to tell that particular piece of food 'where to go' feel free, get it off of your chest before it goes into your mouth:laugh:

Replies

• katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm dumping turkey. I don't care if its low fat and much cheaper than chicken, it tastes revolting.
  • looopylooo
    Options
    Turkey's in the dump! I agree - I used to eat it as a kid, it was a cheap meat so my mum gave me loads of big revolting Turkey Legs - Eeeuw!
    ...And...Dumping the sweet potato left in the steamer that is tempting me - put it in the fridge woman and don't undo this weeks good work!!! And while I am at it...I am dumping the rest of that bar of chocolate that is calling me!
    Why are weekends so much more difficult?
  • lovethee23
    lovethee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of this board. I'll have something dump soon I'm sure!
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to dump mac & cheese...however I may dive head first into the dumpster to get it back out again...

Mac & cheese, how do I love thee, let me count the ways
  • Kelly_Girl
    Kelly_Girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just sitting here laughing. I NEVER DREAMED doing this would make me laugh like this. Everybody just rocks!!! Hugs all around.

:drinker: :laugh:
  • looopylooo
    Options
    I'm really trying to dump mac & cheese...however I may dive head first into the dumpster to get it back out again...

Mac & cheese, how do I love thee, let me count the ways

Ha ha ha!!!! :laugh: Excellent! I might climb in behind you if you push the Turkey out of the way for me! But leave the chocolate I dumped in there for me!!!
  • yornma
    yornma Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oooh... what a great idea!

Here's my list:

Perkins's Muffins
    Perkin's Chicken Asaparagus (sp?) Alfredo
    Red Lobster's rolls, alfredo, fried shrimp, clam strips
    Pizza Hut pizza
    Dunkin' Donuts muffins & donuts
    McDonald's cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets
    Burger King's milkshake (sob!)
    Wendy's Frostie

French Fries as a whole... I still love you tater tots! but we can't be together anymore
    Eggnog *sniffle,sob*
    Mac & Cheese *sniff, sniff*
    Breaded Chicken *weeps*

Lunch meat - the sodium is terrible

Any diet drinks - I can't have the artifical sweetner it gives me headaches

I think that's about it for the moment..oh wait..

Sonic drinks & ice cream
    Dairy Queen ice cream

okay there.. they are all the dumpster..
  • yornma
    Options
    oh and premade buffalo wings.. so no more Dominion's, Hungry Howie's or Beef o' Brady's wings *sniffs*
  • yornma
    Options
    and taco bell.. anything but the soft taco and the apple empenada.. those two I'm not giving up on.
  • looopylooo
    Options
    @Yornma, Ha ha Ha! :laugh: Hey, you nearly filled it up! Bet all the space freed up by all that processed stuff is so happy to be filled with healthy life giving foods! Have to say they all sounded pretty tempting, even the stuff that I didn't have a clue what it was;)
    Don't worry, the dumpster is looking after it all so you can concentrate on getting healthy and fit.
  • yornma
    Options
    The Dumpster can have it all.. some I've quit about a year ago and some more recently..

I'm not a huge chocolate eater so that doesn't need to go.. but all those fried foods and alfredos need to go.. they are eeevvvill :devil:

I am not going to give up on my grilled cheese sandwiches because they are normally on my "weekends" and very quick.

oh.. I need to throw mayo & ranch in the dumpster too..

*waves* bye bye!

:bigsmile:
  • yornma
    Options
    *eyes the eggnog in the dumpster*

I miss you too sweetie.. but you're just to creamy and fatty for me to have.. :brokenheart:

You will always have a special place.. in a fat roll. :heart:
  • looopylooo
    Options

oh.. I need to throw mayo & ranch in the dumpster too..

*waves* bye bye!

:bigsmile:
    Google EDTA in Mayonnaise...it might make you throw the mayo in and throw your arms around Apple cider vinegar and a good oil;)
    Or...
    Try this alternative:
    Blend 1/2 cup cashews (raw unsalted) 150cals with a little water, a clove of garlic, juice of 1/2 a lemon and sea salt (or season with curry powder, onion powder ...what ever seasoning you are missing)
    Keep refrigerated.
    Good stuff;)
  • yornma
    Options
    eeek! Not garlic.. it's my nemesis.. *hisses*

Oh.. I need to throw all of CInnabon and Aunty's Annie's into the dumpster too..

along with Publix pastries, muffins, ... delicious elephant ears with pecans.. Mmmm.. :heart:

Do I need to discard the soft pretzels? I do like them.. I'll put them to the side near the dumpster so they know if they misbehave they could be next..
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    So feel free to 'Dump' it here and go merrily about your way.

If you want to tell that particular piece of food 'where to go' feel free, get it off of your chest before it goes into your mouth:laugh:

I wouldn't mind it on my chest as long as it stayed off my hips...
  • yornma
    Options
    I am dumping cocoa mix.. it's is horrid without milk.. :frown:

bye bye evil cocoa water mix
  • BekaP89
    BekaP89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm dumping fries, they sound good but after eating them they make sick to my stomach
  • looopylooo
    Options
    eeek! Not garlic.. it's my nemesis.. *hisses* ...

Do I need to discard the soft pretzels? I do like them.. I'll put them to the side near the dumpster so they know if they misbehave they could be next..

Ok, ok I hear ya...you can make it without garlic;)
    So, threatening the pretzels eh? Tough tactics. Just make sure you are able to follow through if they are naughty.
  • looopylooo
    Options
    @Kayla: I wouldn't mind it on my chest as long as it stayed off my hips...
    [/quote]
    He he, I think they have procedures for that...involves huge long needles and a lot of scary messing with the body;)
  • looopylooo
    Options
    Ok, so I am DONE DONE DONE with Cadbury's 'Highlights' and The White choc 'Options'!!! Ya hear me, getta outta hear you two nasty pieces of work. You have lured me in with your false sweetness, give me instant gratification and a headache and puffy face in the morning with all of the toxins you dump into me. You are just way too complex for me. Full of Aspartame you course through my body poisoning me without a care for the effect you have on me...you are a nasty piece of work , so go, go now and don't come back...and you can take your mate Acesulfame with you! You know he is a carcinogen, so why did you bring him to my lips? You inconsiderate poop!
    So go, just go and do not try to jump in my shopping trolly any more coz Honey and Unrefined brown sugar in herb tea will be there in my times of need.
    Just go, be off with you, SCRAM, ya here me???

http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2011/07/start/firefighting-cocoa
    http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
    http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/top-number-most-dangerous-artificial-sweeteners.html#b