My Shaun T 25 7 week results

Options
I gained 4lbs... :( - going back to the basics.. 1200 calories a day instead of 1500-1700. I am curious to see how others who are doing Shaun T 25 are eating? Suggestions?

Weight: 175
BEFORE (9/23):
Neck: 13
Shoulders: 41
Chest: 35.5
Waist: 32
Abdomen (Belly Button): 36.6
Hip: 44.5
Thigh: 24.25
Arm: 12.25

Weight: 179
AFTER (11/22):
Neck: 12.75
Shoulders: 41
Chest: 35.75
Waist: 32.75
Abdomen (Belly Button): 34.25
Hip: 43.5
Thigh: 25.4
Arm: 11.75

Lost 4 inches

Replies

• Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashely,

Did you get the nutrition guide with your T25 workout? If so, try following their meal plans for a while. You can also log onto TeamBeachbody.com and see some recipes on their site. Honestly, I think 1200 calories is too few for you, and your body will go into starvation mode and pack the weight and fat on. You did lose inches so progress is made. :)

I was eating about 1400 calories a day and I started at 136 and ended at 122 in my 10 weeks on T25, and then lost another 5 pounds after that when I increased my calories to about 1500 for Gamma. However, I didn't eat any packaged or processed foods like brownies (even "healthy" ones), or crackers other than an occasional cheat. With the exception of Boca burgers, everything I ate was fresh. I often made extra at dinner and would eat the leftover protein with some veggies and 1/2 sweet potato for lunch the next day. Some weekends I would cook and freeze a bunch of chicken breasts and then package them 4-5 oz portions in baggies in the freezer. I would pack them with fresh greens or veggies for lunches that week. I always stocked hard boiled eggs (I eat whites only), good deli meats like Boar's Head brand peppered turkey, and fresh berries to grab if I was hungry in the evenings.

I also didn't add calories to my daily net for what I burned off. I always stuck to about 1400 calories average for the week. Some days I might be 100 over and others 100 under, but roughly that number regardless of how many calories I burned each day doing T25.

Don't get discouraged. Just keep moving toward your goal. :)