Anyone doing Herbalife??

Hi there,

My name is Emma and I'm from West Wales. I've been doing Herbalife for about 5 weeks now and I would love to meet some fellow Herbalife users to share my journey with, and to help motivate me. Would love to hear your success stories :-) I know Herbalife isn't for everyone and many people view it as a waste of money so Herbalife bashers need not respond as I'm just doing what's right for me at the moment. Also please feel free to add me even if you aren't doing herbalife as i'm always very supportive of everyone's weightloss journey x

Replies

• maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Pointless post. Please ignore.
  • emmad2
    emmad2 Posts: 59
    Ummmm and why is this a pointless point exactly??? i'm just looking to meet people who are doing the same weight loss plan as myself - no different to people who are doing 5:2 wanting to chat to each other and share tips. it might seem pointless to you but I did genuinely want to meet other people who are doing herbalife - if you don't like my post then ignore it!!!!
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    MY post was pointless hence removing it and saying please ignore. Fitness guru? hardly. I've lost 41lbs and still got another 17-27 to go until I'm where I want to be.

Thanks though for the hostility Deirdre. I don't appreciate what you are inferring.
  • If it read my post was pointless, I wouldn't have jumped on my high horse! If u read it, it says pointless post please ignore. From my point it looked like u were referring to Emma' s post being pointless. I do apologise if that's not what was meant, didn't want Emma t
    or any of us being discouraged, we all here for encouragement nd to loose weight. Once again I apologise if it wasn't meant the way it seems from looking at the page x
  • Herbalife is working Yayyy! well done Emma on ur loss this week xxx
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Of course it works now.

It's as soon as you come off it, after losing weight far too fast, in am unhealthy manner, lost muscle and learned absolutely nothing about nutrition that you will suddenly balloon and surpass your previous heaviest weight.

It happened to me as a teen, and what followed was a decade of yo-yo dieting and binge eating.

People are against these 'quick' fixes because they genuinely wamt to help them.
    Not destroy their lives by getting them involved with a meal replacement product, pushed by MLM sellers with the same fervor as a religious fanatic.
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    IronSmasher truth he speaks.

Unless you want to stay on meal replacements for ever, what is the point of them? To change yourself you have to change your lifestyle in a way that is manageable and realistic. Eat real food but monitor your intake, move about a bit more than you have been. You can do this for the rest of your life and it costs nothing and lasts forever.

I wish I had bought shares in Herbalife a year ago though....