Weigh in

Options
mammakisses
mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
If anyone wants to weigh in weekly just add the date and your weight. I will take my official weigh in on friday.

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just to keep a log I'll post a couple of times a week and just keep adding to it:

11/19 (AM) - 149 lbs.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    current weight: 155 lbs
  • Woodgirls3
    Options
    My weigh in days are Wednesday so I will post mine tomorrow morning.
  • Tull2012
    Options
    Last Weigh in was 250. I weigh daily but will only update on fridays. I know your not suppose to weigh every day but it helps my weight loss process. Also if you would like to add me to help me stay on the straight and narrow. My username is Tull2012 THanks

:smile:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Last Weigh in was 250. I weigh daily but will only update on fridays. I know your not suppose to weigh every day but it helps my weight loss process. Also if you would like to add me to help me stay on the straight and narrow. My username is Tull2012 THanks

:smile:

I weigh myself daily too. It keeps me focused. You just have to do what works for you. :wink:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    22/11 198.5
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just to keep a log I'll post a couple of times a week and just keep adding to it:

11/19 (AM) - 149 lbs.

Well I clearly didn't keep up with this post!

11/22 (AM) - 147.8 :happy:
  • minnamarie
    Options
    Week 1: 11/25/13 140 lbs
    That is a loss of 2.6 for the week!
  • minnamarie
    Options
    Week 1: 11/25/13 140 lbs
    That is a loss of 2.6 for the week!
    So that was supposed to say 240!
    Week 2: 12/2/13 239.2
    2 ounces short of another pound but thankfully I didn't go the other direction with Thanksgiving!