30 Day Shred starting today!

Options
It's a Tuesday and no I'm not gonna wait until next Monday to start. Today it's on! Done the shred before and had great results so hoping to achieve them again. Got 20kg to lose and this DVD is a great place to start. Who's with me?:)

Replies

• nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Off to do my 1st day now. Let's go!!!!
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Awesome! Just finished my 1st day, feelin good, having a nice protein shake now:)
  • nellajane24
    Options
    just finished.... feeling... TIRED! Wow.. My legs barely made it through that! Excited to see what my endurance will be by weeks end! Good job!!
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started last week - I don't do it everyday, probably 2 or 3 times a week, as I'm also doing C25k - I'm up to day 5. Still can't get the hang of lunges.... does it ever get easier??? LOL
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan:) very slowly gets easier haha. out of the 3 levels, level 2 is the worst, dreading getting up to that lol!!
  • celtgirl9
    Options
    Hiya, iv just downloaded 30day shred, im going to start it tomorrow :)
  • Gilla22
    Options
    I started yesterday and my body feels like strong ...already !!! day 2 ...here I come
  • JadeEmma92
    Options
    I'm in! Did the Shred this morning and burnt 232cals on level 1 (using a polar heart rate monitor)
    Legs now feel like jelly - can't be a bad thing! :-)

Good luck to all who have/are starting today!
  • nyckolle
    nyckolle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Where did you get it from?
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Hi Where did you get it from?

You can buy the shred on ebay for pretty cheap, bout $10. You can also buy It at Jb hifi or big w but it's a lot more expensive
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Glad to hear you're all going well so far. No pain no gain huh? :P
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I got my video last week from eBay but haven't started it because I've been sick. I'm still not feeling great but I'm tired of sitting around trying to get better. I'll try to do it soon. our porch is being replaced so I feel funny doing it with men over the next wall!
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So I just did it. whoo! I did it the best I could with a toddler crying and pulling at my pants. he was not a fan of the jumping jacks! But I got it done. at the end he tried doing the crunches though lol
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started my first day today and was hoping to find people to help motivate me, so thank you for starting this group! I just had my son almost 3 months ago so here's to getting to my goal weight! good luck everyone!
  • britters0813
    britters0813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in! I've had this DVD for almost 1 year.. It's still in the plastic. .lol.. I REALLY started my journey last monday, so this is day 8 of my progress. I've been doing cardio for 45 - 85 minutes 5 times a week so far, and a 1200 cal./day diet.. Already seeing changes :) - This will be a great addition and to be able to relate to people! Thanks for the group, I am starting this tomorrow morning!
  • youmnahm96
    Options
    I'm in:) Today's my fourth day and I'm really struggling with the pushups. My arms feel like they're about to snap off any second.
  • malloryknoxter
    malloryknoxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and been doing some of her other DVDs more recently. I just started again today and it was HARD.
  • malloryknoxter
    malloryknoxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and been doing some of her other DVDs more recently. I just started again today and it was HARD.
  • nellajane24
    Options
    Just did day 2... yikes, i forgot that this hurt my shins and knees... but feeling better than yesterday! Wondering when I'll be able to move up to level 2, as this is a total struggle for me :ohwell: :cry:
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Day 2 finished! How's everybody else doing today?