New to the group and looking for friends...

Options
jrfender
jrfender Posts: 4 Member
My name is Richie. After struggling with obesity all my life and trying every diet know to man, I decided to do something about it, my wife and I started our journey in May after having bariatric surgery. To date I have lost 95 pounds and 4% body fat. My goal is to reach 170 pounds and 15% body fat.

I am looking for a support network for motivation and inspiration. Please feel free to friend me!

Replies

• TammyRN1970
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are well on your way. I had my surgery in September. I bet your feeling great by now. Keep up the good work. :)
  • kalilioness
    kalilioness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Judith. I had sleeve surgery on 11/12/13 and so far have lost 17 pounds. It is so amazing to watch the scale drop and see my face change in the mirror. I am slowly learning good habits with food and how to get my fluids and protein in without extra calories. I need inspiration in the exercise dept. I am still healing from the surgery but planning to use a coupon I got at the gym to get a month's worth of personal training for $15.00. I am hoping to train on the machines so that I can learn form. That is the plan anyway. Do you train? How long after surgery were you at the gym? Have a great thanksgiving!!!!
  • I'm new to the group looking for friends