30 Day Shred starting today!

Options

Replies

• colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I had to skip a day (stuck at work due to weather), so I'm going to try to do it twice today, then I'll be ready to start level 2 tomorrow (think I'll need a harder workout tomorrow, considering I'll be traveling for 7 hours and eating lots of Thanksgiving food.) Good going everyone! :drinker:
  • JadeEmma92
    Options
    Finished day 2! Legs are in agony today and can tell my stomach has been worked! Must be a good sign :wink:
  • celtgirl9
    Options
    Hiya, started level one today, and i have to say its a great workout, even though my legs are like jelly :)
  • celtgirl9
    Options
    mine too :)
  • malloryknoxter
    malloryknoxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had to motivate myself to get out of bed, but did it. I had to do the beginner version of the push-ups though, just haven't got any strength in my arms it would seem!
  • mbaer325
    mbaer325 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started yesterday evening with to 30DS, and it is HARD! Wow, sheesh...hope it gets easier.

I'm incredibly out of shape, but glad to find a group of friends!
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Wow good going everyone! Sounds like we're all pushing through the pain:P day 3 down for me yaaaay:) is everybody doing this for the 30 days straight?
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I managed day 3 level 1 this morning. I decided since I motified a few moves that I'm not moving to the next level until I don't have to anymore. like I'm on my knees with the push ups. I thought that this was a day by day program so knowing it isn't, that's what I'm going to do. I love doing it and being sore. last night I put my son down on his bed to sleep and when I realized I had to bend my knees to do it I nearly cried right there but did it lol
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Awesome job kaylikee!
    Day 4 down for me. Have a lot on today and knew I wouldn't fit in exercise so I made myself wake up a half hour earlier wooo. Feeling motivated!
  • mbaer325
    mbaer325 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done today; I still suck at it. It's hard!!!
  • kaylikee
    Options
    Did day 4 this afternoon. though some moves I still haven't mastered, I can tell I can endure it a little better. The time doing it flew by. I gained a little so I'm hoping it's muscle! I can feel my muscles are different in certain spots so maybe...
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Good going guys, I think the most important part is sticking to it, even if it's hard and Natalie is annoying with her constant smile damn her!:P
  • kaylikee
    Options
    Agreed! Lol at least Anita looks like she's a little tired and she's doing modified moves! I always make fun of the people on the videos. taebo ones are great for that
  • laurzishot
    Options
    Another day of shredding down yay! Hope everybody is feeling better after sickness/injuries x
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I was planning to do this yesterday, but the DVD player wasn't working. It wasn't until after I got done doing an alternate workout (long walk with lots of hills) that my friend told me she plays it on her laptop. Duh! Why didn't I think of that?! Anyway, I'm going to do it this afternoon after work. Got a cruise coming up, and I don't want to be hobbling around, or slow for it. I want energy!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Did day 4 this afternoon. though some moves I still haven't mastered, I can tell I can endure it a little better. The time doing it flew by. I gained a little so I'm hoping it's muscle! I can feel my muscles are different in certain spots so maybe...

I've gained a bit too, but lost inches. I also just decided to finally suck it up and start diligently counting calories for the second half of the shred, so hopefully I'll see some loss before I'm done.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 level 1 today! Plan on trying to catch up with the month though and do two 30ds in one day! We can do this ladies!
  • BeautifullymeForever
    Options
    On day 3 now!!!!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 TODAY! finished up before work and I'm feelin' it! 8 days to go before i hit a rest day!
  • revolutionchick
    revolutionchick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is hard in the beginning but stay with it! I am on day 7 (with one rest day so far) and it is getting easier but I still have to work! Love the ab workouts.