NZ friends wanted please

Options
sallysuze
sallysuze Posts: 65 Member
Hi there, I am back to get the rest done.
I need to get commited and get real and start back on this path.
I have lost 11 kg so far, have 15kg to go, and I have taken a year off tracking without gaining (yay) but the time has come to make some progress towards better fitness and health again.

Anyone interested in helping to keep me honest? Happy to return the favour, I know MFP is a great place for motivation and keeping each other on track, and I know that having others in the same time zone as me makes a lot of sense :).

Thanks, SallySuze.

Replies

• sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 34, female, from Auckland
  • Annie_R
    Annie_R Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hiya, happy to be added as well, I'm also in Auckland - out west.
  • blankney94
    Options
    Happy to be added as well. Sarah, 39 yrs, Southland. I've lost 11lb (about 5kg) and I'm trying to take off about 7lb more.
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, Im a dunedinite love to exercise but not so much track my food! just back on the bandwagon of mfp as it all got very quiet. Hoping to liven it up again!!
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I would be keen for any NZ to meet in person and do some exercise!
  • mikeandkate
    mikeandkate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, would love some more Nz friends :)
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Hawke's Bay.
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'd also be keen for anyone to add me as a friend, this time round I'm trying the community thing hoping it'll help
  • taniad4
    Options
    You can add me too if you like I am from Wellington.
  • Dajune
    Dajune Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to.56 year old Grandma from Manawatu I have 10 kgs down and around 20kg to go.
  • KylesAlexander31
    KylesAlexander31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Ive just started using this site, well properly anyway! Im 31 in Auckland :) Looking to drop around 15kg
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ben from Kerikeri. I've got about 12kg to get where I'm going. Any Kiwis feel free to add me. Cheers.
  • LauraLindsayNZ
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 25 from Auckland. Lost 20kg 4 years ago but got lazy again. Looking at doing it to better myself now (not just to have fun on holiday). :)
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm from Christchurch and finally just got fed up of not feeling comfortable in my own skin. Been at it 3 weeks now and I'm noticing changes already, and I feel SO much better.
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi :) 29 From Wellington.. am a good way through to reaching goal, though the last 5 or so kg seems to be the hardest!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm Karen, and we're dairy farming south of Rotorua. I've been on MFP before and got great results - but then I thought I could do the maintenance by myself and stopped using MFP and gained some back. Its now back on here - because I know it works if I'm honest! Good luck with all your journeys - I love having Kiwi friends on here!
  • shazza2437
    shazza2437 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi your welcome to add me i'm from christchurch
  • muppetlane
    Options
    People can add me too. I am from Rotorua
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Ange and I am from Whangarei. Nice to see other kiwi's around on MFP. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Auckland. I didn't try much last year and also need to stick at it this year.

Clothes are starting to get tight again, and the exercising slacked off.

You can add me if you want although I think you might have a fair few to choose from now?