Welcome Challengers

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
Hey to all of you who had the courage and will power to take this challenge. I knew going in that December would be the hardest month to start a clean eating challenge. I started this group after Thanksgiving and ending it just in time for Christmas. If you can survive December, than you will be absolutely successful going into the new year! So start saying no to the Holiday goodies and yes to a healthy body. Remember this month's diet is next month's body .

Replies

• RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good challenge. I'm looking forward to it.
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Great! We start Monday, which gives us all day Sunday to prepare.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward.
  • lidiunski
    lidiunski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    woooow good luck!
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    NEWYEARNEWME2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    looking forward to this,since i am working on my eating habits in dec this will help along they way.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday too. Hubby and kids are joining in too!
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think this will be my toughest challenge! I have my moments of weakness with the sweets and sourdough bread!! I am ready see you all on Monday!

:-) ;-)
  • PatriciaLdublin
    PatriciaLdublin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful for this. I put on 10lbs during November so I have to pull the reigns in.
  • iceangel1992
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this challenge, many of these foods are my weakness.
  • susanspw5
    Options
    It will be a challenge with the holiday food but a great way to end this year and begin next with great habits! Thanks!
  • fsuseminoles
    Options
    Glad to know that it's 21 days.... cos I'm not sure if I can stick with it for the whole month :-p
    I will try my hardest!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    I did this challenge last month and was successful! I lost a total of..........6lbs within the 21 days :drinker:

I promise you, if you stick to this challenge you will see results and feel so much better! I have made this my permanent life style change :heart: I no longer eat meat or grains.

Good luck everyone!

HgH
  • chulita1493
    chulita1493 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is going to be pretty challenging I live off soda...but its time to get rid of the bad habits!!!
  • AbbyStrong115
    AbbyStrong115 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing. Except I started yesterday Nov 30. I have a family Christmas party on Dec 21 and anticipate slipping up on grandma's homemade candy. But I really need this in preparation for our Jamaica trip Dec 27-31.

A little advice for you SODA DRINKERS I switched to La Croix flavored sparkling water. I do not miss soda at all! And actually, when I do have a soda, it's too sweet I can't finish it!
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Together we got this! Welcome again to all of you!
  • BaconWagon
    BaconWagon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been eating too much junk this week, so this challenge is perfect!
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Pam please count me in
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I also have been eating to much junk. I put in an hour or more of workouts daily. That has been my saving. I do BodyWeight routines, stepboxing, and walk my boys mainly. I have really cut my sodas down during the last few weeks. That was tough.

Good luck all.

Shelley
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    I'm glad to see this I wanted to do this last month and only got ten days into it. I have printed out 21 day challenge, and have numbered boxes to circle and a list of the garbage to stay away from, it's on my fridge and by my bedroom door where I will see it when I get up in the morning. I have wanted to start for a week or so, then thought I'd wait till after Thanksgiving, then the first of Dec, and now it's the first I said tomorrow. I bought a bunch of chocolate and ate it today as I have been doing a lot lately. It has very much become my comfort food and has so many negative effects on me, including making the depression even worse. I feel like I have little control over chocolate anymore and I hate that feeling. I had reached a 50 pound loss two weeks ago, but am up 2 pounds thanks to my lack of control over chocolate, (Much of which is bloating as I have intolerances to many things including dairy, but is still weight gained that didn't have to happen.) I really want to do this, but I know that having others to do it with for accountability and motivation is hugely important for me so came looking to see if there was a group set up for December and here I am. :)
  • ArKaZ
    ArKaZ Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in too. :D