Week 3 Day 1

Options
Good Morning and Happy Monday to all. I hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I know I need to refocus this week, because I overindulged a little the last few days. I'm determined to reach my goal by the end of this challenge, and there's only a couple of weeks left. I have Gamma Pyramid this morning. Everyone have a great day!!!

Replies

• discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am having a great one so far. Got off work. And finished week5 day 1. So proud I have made it this far. Tried it before and couldnt get past day 1 of week 1. I think it was all mental.
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I started my day out well with a fresh squeezed veggie/fruit juice. My meals are planned out and I have Zumba tonight. Should be a great day.

Happy Cyber Monday!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I was able to do the Arm Challenge this morning, but I was way too tired to get up early enough for the bike so I'll have to do that plus my 30 Day Shred tonight. Man will I sleep good! :-) Have a great day all!
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!
    I want to kick it up a notch in workouts. My body changing has me excited in what possible levels I can push it!

Keep going everyone :happy:
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So I got a little zippy after dinner tonight and had a fun time doing the Smurf Dance Party for the Wii (without my son) for over an hour...burned a good amount of calories. Then realized I still hadn't done my 30 Day Shred so got that in there as well. Holy cow that shower felt good just now!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So I got a little zippy after dinner tonight and had a fun time doing the Smurf Dance Party for the Wii (without my son) for over an hour...burned a good amount of calories. Then realized I still hadn't done my 30 Day Shred so got that in there as well. Holy cow that shower felt good just now!

Nice job! I've never tried a Smurf Dance Party! :laugh: