Day 1

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
Good morning awesome challengers! This is roll call, all you do is write what you ate for breakfast etc... Some of you can also post your workout this morning or evening. If you are struggling let us know so we can help you. You all want this I know you do, so get up and make it happen! Be blessed!

Replies

• jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Ready for the day. I had 2 eggs and coffee this a.m., (this is my usually breakfast, I will have to figure out what to add for healthier option. I find the protein helps me in the a..m. Off to work. I planned my day for success! Have a great day.
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    NEWYEARNEWME2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cup of tea with honey, 3 cups of water. and a homemade smoothie with 2 bananas 2 strawberries and 1 cup of cranberry juice.
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Great start you guys! I had a whey protein shake with banana, strawberries, water and almond milk. 1 cup of Cuban espresso! Did an hour of kickboxing and now heading to yoga!
  • MuahLatte
    Options
    I had a Ramen Noodles. But I cut down the sodium by adding my own seasons instead of the packet & adding more protein by adding eggs.
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had a smoothie with greek yogurt and frozen berries. Packed my stuff for a spin class tonight!
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    Im excited to do this, and to have some accountability. It really helps me to have that. So far this morning I had two egg whites to get through my work out, which was week 6 day 1 of c25k, and some walking added to get in 4 miles and an hour for my other two challenges. I will probably grab some more egg whites with spinach, tomatoes, ham, black olives and basil. Havent touched water yet, but will have 3 cups with my breakfast.

Good luck everyone, definitely a tough challenge, but it's doable. I just always try to stay focused on how I will feel knowing I got through the day without putting garbage into my body.
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... Yesterday I had no problem with temptation of the "Naughty" foods.. This morning due to the fact I am participating in this challenge every chocolate candy commercial I saw I wanted to go to the store and buy some. :-) Instead ate some fruit much better for me..

5-Sprouts Farmers Market - Dried Turkish Apricots,
    1 Tablespoon Veganise Mayo - Veganise Mayo,
    4- slices Homestyle Tempeh Organic Five Grain - Tempeh Slices,
    1/2 -Toufayan - Pita Bread Whole Wheat, 1 Pieces
    2-Oranges - Small Cuties,
    2 cups pf water
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Love the food entries. Doing Great ladies! :drinker:
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    Options
    lunch Wal-Mart - One Egg, 2 egg
    Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices - Cheese American Singles, 1 Slice
    Heinz - Tomato Ketchup, 8.5 g (1 tbsp)
    Jif Togo - Creamy Peanut Butter, 0.75 oz
    Ritz Crackers - Whole Wheat W/ 5g Whole Grain, 5 crackers (15g
    plus Day 2- 40 Squats/1 MIN Push Ups/1 MIN Plank/1 MIN Wall Sit/50 Crunches , 20 mins of cleaning the kids rooms and the living room and kitchen.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 100% Whole Wheat Toast, 3 egg whites & 1/2 grape fruit
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello still trying to figure this out...have a great rest of the day!

B- oat bran toast, sugar free jelly, sf coffee creamer...going to see if I can drink my coffee black and buy 100% whole grain bread

L- old fashioned oatmeal, Greek nonfat yogurt w/ fruit on the bottom, walnuts, flax seed

D- Alaskan wild salmon, brown rice, frozen green bean steamers

S- medium apple, jiff whip peanut butter

8c. Water

Fitbit. Calories burned 1769
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    Options
    supper
    rice, steak, mushroom soup,
    snack
    yogurt.
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Breakfast; Old Fashion Oatmeal, Scope of powdered protein
    Snack; 4oz butterball turkey breast, medium apple
    Lunch; 4oz butterball turkey breast, cup of raw baby carrorts.
    Snack; medium apple
  • iceangel1992
    Options
    I had a hard fried egg, 1 sausage, and a bottle of water. I have also had apple cinnamon oatmeal for lunch(I love oatmeal).
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Good job everyone! Your results after this challenge should be phenomenona! As for me I had a whey protein shake, apple, cranberry and blueberry oatmeal. 6 cups of water thus far . Salmon and tuna salad with wheat crackers. Dinner was okra, carrot and potatoe short rib stew! At the moment I am snacking on blueberries and will eat Greek yogurt before bed! As for my workout, I did yoga and kickboxing . Day 1 complete
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    Made it through the first day with no chocolate. Couple times I almost gave in.

Lunch was turkey breasted and banana.
    Dinner was chicken and rice.
    snack was a banana, blueberry and raspberry smoothly and rice cake with very little Pb.
    12 waters
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 100% Whole Wheat Toast, 3 egg whites & 1/2 grape fruit
    Lunch: Turkey Sandwich & Banana
    Snack: Chobani Coconut Yogurt & Sliced Almonds
    Dinner: Salmon, Brown Rice & Broccoli
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am officially starting this challenge right now! (I kinda forgot until I saw some chips and was like "wait a minute!")....I'm ready!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    I am officially starting this challenge right now! (I kinda forgot until I saw some chips and was like "wait a minute!")....I'm ready!

I am officially starting again today. Yesterday I slipped up and fell face first into a small piece of pie. I did not even think about it until it was almost gone. :noway:

Shelley