Day 3

Options
50 Squats/1 MIN Push Ups/1 MIN Plank/1 MIN Wall Sit/50 Crunches

How'd you do? Which part is most difficult?

Mine is definitely the ab work- yowza! But I'm loving that I'm feeling it. It means the excersise is working. And I can't wait till it starts feeling easier!

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    the wall sit is killing me!!!! i've had to break it up..... hoping this gets better.... :grumble:
  • rambling_reader
    rambling_reader Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had to break up the squats-do 25, plank, do the other 25. My tush was SORE. And as long as it gets done, right?? Keep at it chicky! :happy:
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    50 crunches may, possibly, kill me and I am going to have to google what a wall sit is - but I will post later tonight after I've done everything (if I am still breathing :wink: )
  • cesabo
    cesabo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate push ups! But I did do the modified ones, just not very well. I hope they get better. I have strong legs, so those exercises weren't too bad. My abs will hurt tomorrow.

This felt good!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    Completed Modified Version Due To Toddler Interference And Left Wrist Tendonitis Pain ;). Plank Was No Problem, Crunches We're Hilarious With An 18 Month Old On My Lap !Wall Sit Was Tricky But Worth It. Squats We're Probably 2Nd Hardest. Did An Extra Plank And Lifted The Babe Over My Head To Make Up For The Lack Of Push Ups. Great Job Friends :)
  • stacy02891
    Options
    Hi! Mind if I join in today? I've been using the MFP app and didn't really realize there's so much support and info on the actual website!!!
  • Laurali7
    Laurali7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Done! That was tough today, hopefully it'll get easier next week!