New Year New You!

Options
Check back here in January for our official kickoff to the weight loss challenge! We are excited to partner with you and help you achieve your goals. In the meantime feel free to leave comments or questions if you are ready to start TODAY!

Replies

• Try_Angel1987
    Options
    so i am military i work out 5 times a week, sometimes more and i noticed that since i have had my son (3 yrs old now) i am not able to lean out like i use to. i gain more weight in my waist/hip area now and i'm only able to obtain definition in my abdominal area, quads, and calves.(really wanna get them back to where they use to be)...do you have any suggestions for me to obtain long lean muscles like i had before giving birth, and can you explain how most of my weight is spearheaded to my waist and thighs when i do gain it or even have a off week (where i eat every unhealthy food with-in reach...usually during my lady time ;) ) thanks for all advice and suggestions in advance!
  • shali69
    Options
    HI! Im really interested in having experienced coaching to encourage me on my journey through weight loss! But I thought I should check, is this group just for those with extreme work out experience? Please let me know before I get in over my head
    Thanks!:smile:
  • abbylbrown23
    abbylbrown23 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    HI! Im really interested in having experienced coaching to encourage me on my journey through weight loss! But I thought I should check, is this group just for those with extreme work out experience? Please let me know before I get in over my head
    Thanks!:smile:

Wondering the same. This sounds very beneficial, but I do not want to get into a group that is more advanced then where I am currently. Thanks!