December Group

Options
timwhoa
timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
Lets see how well we can all do during the month of December, now that thanksgiving is over with,, lets make that last push going all the way to Jan 1st and see how well we can all do this time of year when everyone else is gaining weight,,

Replies

• timwhoa
    Options
    i am day 2 of induction today and already feeling much better, Ill post my weight at the end of 2 weeks
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I am all for moving forward and not setting myself back.

We can enjoy great low carb foods without feeling deprived.

If you haven't done so, check out genaw.com for great low carb recipes. Anything with an * next to it is induction friendly.

We can do this!
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'll join in, too. We're having a challenge at the gym as well. We got weighed and put $10 in the pot by November 25. We have to weigh in again the first week in January. If we don't gain weight and workout 18 times, we get our $10 back. If we lose, we get a share of the pot from those who gained. There are also prizes for the losers.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am in for a Challenge Goal of -7# this month.

I report my numbers each Friday.

Tempting holiday treats and celebration gatherings with abundant food - you *will* have NO *power* over me.

Keyword: Willpower.

Discipline is Power.

<tones on tail.......GO!>

=^x^=
  • jackiemcfarland84
    Options
    I'm in! I've been going strong on induction since October 21st with no cheating whatsoever, so I got this! ;)
    I do have a bad habit of weighing in every morning, I can't wait!

For those of you still on induction do you workout?
  • Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in ( after a loooooong break)
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I am just starting atkins today as it is the only thing that has allowed me to actually eat AND lose weight. I dont like people lecturing me about it, I lose weight, my skin is better and my acid reflux is virtually non existant. Please add me if you want to keep in touch xx
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My November goal was to lose 10- 17 lbs. That didn't happen (below). I'm sadly still bouncing as the last 10-20 are ROUGH to get off. This month i'll try harder as the last week of November was a total bust carb wise. Today is Day 1 of induction for me. Current weight is 151.
    Hey guys,

I know many of you participated in the September/October challenges. Don't forget to say how you did over there! This month i'm trying to lose 10- 17 lbs. It will be rough but I intend to work really hard, particularly in the cardio and carb departments. Who's with me and what are your goals for the month of turkey and cake? LOL let the game of willpower begin. :wink:

Last recorded weight: 152.2 lbs on 11/02/2013.

~Abby~

I'm bouncing between 151 and 152. Hopefully I can be in the 140s by the end of this challenge!

Still bouncing! #notgood
  • abbyolurin1
    Options
    I'm in! I've been going strong on induction since October 21st with no cheating whatsoever, so I got this! ;)
    I do have a bad habit of weighing in every morning, I can't wait!

For those of you still on induction do you workout?

Sounds good. I weigh every morning too. Sometimes every night lol. I'm on extended induction and I workout (30 minutes cardio, strength training varies).
  • abbyolurin1
    Options
    I'll join in, too. We're having a challenge at the gym as well. We got weighed and put $10 in the pot by November 25. We have to weigh in again the first week in January. If we don't gain weight and workout 18 times, we get our $10 back. If we lose, we get a share of the pot from those who gained. There are also prizes for the losers.

Nice!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Im in starting today!
  • NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose a few pounds through Christmas just to prove that I am in control!
  • timwhoa
    Options
    Its Great to see new faces and its so GOOD to see some of you back on induction with me again, after 5 days of induction I am down 12 pounds !! ROCK AND ROLL,, but I cant move my ticker because I am working off weight i gained the past 2 months of going thru the rough patch!!
  • LavaDoll
    Options
    Check In Report - Weigh-In Fridays

Personal December Challenge Goal: -7#

12.01.2013 - begin
    12.06.2013 - no change - grumble, grumble

Achievement To Goal: 0.0%

Time Lapse 30-Day December Challenge : 19% Complete

<behind schedule to achieve december challenge success>

=^x^=
  • timwhoa
    Options
    Hang in there Lava!!
  • timwhoa
    Options
    starting day 6 of Induction, the scale continues to drop hard and fast, Saturday morning weight in down 4 more pounds now down 16 pounds since the start of this induction run! December is shapping up to be goood
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Day 1 of induction so I'm gonna set my goal at 15lbs if I meet 10 I'll be happy! Xxx
  • LavaDoll
    Options
    CORRECTION - Saturday Adjustment

Check In Report - Weigh-In Fridays

Personal December Challenge Goal: -7#

12.01.2013 - begin
    12.07.2013 - down 2.6#

Achievement To Goal: 37.0% Complete
    Time Lapse 30-Day December Challenge: 22.5% Complete

<AHEAD of schedule to achieve december challenge success!>

=^x^=
  • nredvine
    nredvine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ten days behind but I want/need in on this challenge. I want to realistically lose 10 pounds in the next 30 days, and hopefully an additional five pounds by January 30th. I am 5'2" and about 25-30 pounds overweight but its been a tremendous struggle to lose even an ounce. I have done everything wrong and need the support to get this right. Who's with me??
  • KathrynAlex
    KathrynAlex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started induction on 12/1/13. So far I'm down about 8 lbs! My goal is to lose 10lbs this month (I need to lose around 70lbs total).