Day 301 on mfp looking for support to get final 11lbs off!

Options
mrsjobba2
mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
Hi , I've just found this uk group.
I've been using mfp since January (2013) and I've lost 50 lbs so far. I try to log everything I eat and even when I go over.
I have a treat day on a Saturday - have done this since day 1 - although I still log ( it often goes way over) this way I don't feel like I'm on a diet as such - I just try to balance it out over the week.
According to the NHS BMi I've got 11 lbs to lose to get into the healthy range. This is my ultimate goal.
This last month the weights slowing down - but at least it's not going up!
I have osteoporosis and have to be careful with exercise - it's mainly walking or low impact.
Any new friends / support would be great !

Replies

• kimlb44
    kimlb44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, very impressive. I am a newbie and even though am keeping to the 1200 cals I always dread getting on the scales. Keep going you already are an inspiration!!:happy:
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Well done Mrs J you look great in your pic. I only walk for exercise and I have reached my goal now. 1200 for 6 months. I mainly cook from scratch. Look at my profile and if it appeals send friend request.
    You will get there
  • janetbythesea
    Options
    Sounds like you are pretty much where i find myself. Will happily share your journey is you want to add me as a freind.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Same as you! About 11lbs to go! And it's clinging on for dear life! Feels like I'm losing a couple of pounds a month at the moment. I was hoping it would have gone by Christmas, but it's not wanting to shift. So by all means add me - we can have a race :wink:
  • mrsjobba2
    mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well it's now 9.5 to go ! Thanks for all the support x