Anyone still play WoW?

Options
Muldactus
Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
I recently re-upped my WoW subscription because I miss playing. Sadly, I can't find much enthusiasm for grinding on my lvl 90s again. I'd like to re-roll on a new server and just have fun levelling up a lowbie. Would be nice to have someone - or someones - to chat with while I level up.

So does anyone still play Wow fairly regularly and want to share what server they're on and the name of the character they're usually on?

Replies

• gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I wish I had time to play. I have kept my subscription current but when I logged on last week there were so many changes it overwhelmed me. The trailer for the next expantion looks cool though. I have toons on garona and azuremyst, I'll msg you if I log on
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I play wow daily on borean tundra. I am alliance. :p if ya want. My charcter name just message me :)., I am in the biggest allow guild on the server and I can get ya an invite if ya like it on there:p
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I play Horde on Bleeding Hollow. It's a nice, very active service. Lots of pugs and world pvp. Send a message to Jadedot in game for an invite, or shoot me a real id request plumwd#1834.
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    Area 52, Farstriders both Horde and Alliance.
    I havent played since the 2nd year of Cataclysm, it lost its luster with all the massive casuals out there.
    I know I sound Hipster but I played almost religiously since Late-Vanilla (i mean really late (2 months before BC came out)).
    Still.... I miss it sometimes... then i look at my stack of 360/DS/Wii games.
    Also my Laptop cant hack WoW since WotLK and im broke a lot. :D
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I play Horde on RP servers, Ally on Stormrage, send me a msg XD
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    For the Horde! I play on Tichondrious and love to raid.
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Haven't played in a while and looking at going back soon with the upcoming expansion. It would be great to find a family of MFP folks and enjoy the community and support both in game and out.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just took my first break a couple months ago. Been playing since before BC but needed a break, both mentally and financially. But will go back at least by the new xpac if not before. I have a huge family guild on alli exodar that's being watched by a good friend of mine right now. but we have mostly husbands and wives or parents and kids who play together, so laid back and relaxed. We do raid some but its very non-stress. I'm not sure how those that love to hardcore raid dont burn out fast.

there is an MFP guild in wow, id have to look back at either the forums or where my toons are to tell you where it is. there is both a horde and an alliance one
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Actually, I was the one that started the Alliance guild. When I got back into the game, there was no one there. Seems like everyone wandered off.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Playing since the release ;)
    EU - Darksorrow (Alliance)
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Playing since the release ;)
    EU - Darksorrow (Alliance)

Yeah, but you're EU. Kinda makes it difficult.

And geeze, Dark - are you stalking me HERE too??? ;)
  • BobGoodin
    BobGoodin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I play Horde on Bleeding Hollow. It's a nice, very active service. Lots of pugs and world pvp. Send a message to Jadedot in game for an invite, or shoot me a real id request plumwd#1834.

I'm horde on the bleeding hollow as well. I'll try to remember to add you!
    My name is Chanaynay
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was playing, quit, tried to come back yesterday but for some reason wow and my computer are not getting along. It's constantly shutting down. I'm trying to figure out why but not having much luck. :( I wanted to start a new character and just have fun running around.
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I play my DK almost daily on Kel'Thuzad, and by play I mean to say that I constantly facepalm & nerdrage at the screen because ally are soooooo bad at PvP (...and yet I won't faction change. lol.) :smile:
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I still play. I don't have a big social guild or anything (we're a small casual-hardcore raiding guild but we have quite a few non raiders and casuals in the guild) - I just wanted to chime in! Most of my game time is spent in the raids though. Occasionally I hop on an alt for an hour or two, but otherwise I'm there on my warlock working on heroics twice a week.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Im horde on blackrock. I mainly pvp
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I -could- resub.. >.>

I play dr00d deeps and tankkkkkkk
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A few friends just transferred to Khadgar and are reviving a Horde guild called Requiescence. It is basically a bunch of Horde and Alliance raiders and irl friends looking to coalesce into a casual, fun, family WITH raiding as a mainstay. If you guys somehow find your way to the Tatooine of WoW servers known as Khadgar. Feel free to hit us up or drop me a message here.

Have fun in WoW and with all your exercise goals.
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I play on Misha (Alliance) and Blade's Edge (Horde). :)
  • sarrahbug
    Options
    I play on Tuyrlon, sarraphinaso, FOR THE HORDE .

lok'tarogar!