Starting Dec. 1, 2013

Options
I've actually done Insanity before but I never got to finish it. Now, I'm starting all over again. Pray I finish it this time and maintain a good diet because I'm still in college and my schedule is really hectic.

My goal is to lose 15lbs.

Replies

• sunshyne0284
    sunshyne0284 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started insanity Dec 2, I must say that fit test was no joke but today on the Plyo it surely kicked my butt. :happy:
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started insanity Dec 2, I must say that fit test was no joke but today on the Plyo it surely kicked my butt. :happy:

fit test indeed there were no laughs :)) plyo is so difficult! especially the last parts :( i couldn't take it
  • juzzy123123
    Options
    Hi guys, this is my first time using insanity, the first fit test made me feel ill, i had been quite lazy for a while but im just about to start week 3, did the 2nd fit test today, i was really surprised how much better i did with just 2 weeks training, not lost a lot of weight yet but definitely much fitter, really enjoying the workouts, hope i can keep it up for the full 60 days, im sure there will be some good results if i do. good luck everyone.
  • sunshyne0284
    sunshyne0284 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thats great news well keep up with the good work, I'm slowly just trying to get through the first week:noway:
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I am starting month 2 tmm an fit test #3 hopefully I do good the past 2 fit test I actually saw improvement I also started another group your welcome to join that one as well

Link below :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17453-insanity-all-the-way