Dream Cosplay?

Options

Replies

• aluminummonster0
    Options
    This year for Otakon I really want to be one of the League of Legends ladies. Morgana, Akali, Sona or maybe Ahri. I don't want to worry about sucking in my gut all day.

Id also love to be Ryuk from Death Note, but Id have to be emaciated and learn to walk on stilts :x
  • superdrive0
    superdrive0 Posts: 14
    Options
    Panty Anarachy, Sailor Moon, and Lucy Heartfilia. I am hoping to be skinny enough to pull them off at Youmacon this year!
  • Deimos_Hollowcastle
    Options
    Meiko from the Vocaloids ^ ^
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    The first cosplay I did was a night elf rogue from WoW, three years later and I'm way too big to attempt it, but I would absolutely love to do Lady Sylvanas Windrunner and a Succubus from World of Warcraft. My hair eyebrows and eyelashes are red though, so I'll add Poison Ivy out of convenience :P
  • hibikihora
    Options
    Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night, complete with Gates of Babylon and spinning Ea.
  • SantheFox
    SantheFox Posts: 7
    Options
    This may actually sound a bit silly, but the dream cosplays i have are
    Skarlet from Mortal Kombat
    Justine from Shadows of the damned
    Jubei Yagyu from Samurai Girls
    (and a new one) Teresa from Claymore
    the silly part is as the reason why most of them are my dream cosplays
  • taintedsilver
    Options
    Black Rock Shooter.

End of story.

:laugh:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I have sooo many, but I think I will be going as either Luka or Miku this year with the Love is war cosplay. (Vocaloid)
  • Nilithyana
    Nilithyana Posts: 21
    Options
    Hmm, this is a toughie really. I think I'd have to go with Lulu from Final Fantasy X. I do have others I'd like to be, but I'll put that for my dream one.
  • Nilithyana
    Nilithyana Posts: 21
    Options
    My dream cosplay is Clare from Claymore. Their clothing is like spandexy-skin tight, and I need to tone up some before I can wear a unitard comfortably in public. I will try to make this one a reality once I get my current project--my boyfriends Howl cosplay done, for my (currently-lone) Sophie cosplay. <3

Another one that I really want to do is actually not from an anime, but Sarah from the Labyrinth, the part where she starts hallucinating and she's at a Masquerade in a huuuuuge princess-like dress. This one I'm not really concerned about my weight for it, since there's soooo much fabric, seriously her dress is huge!

Sarah.. oh goodness, yes. That would be so awesome!
  • SantheFox
    SantheFox Posts: 7
    Options
    My dream cosplay is Clare from Claymore. Their clothing is like spandexy-skin tight, and I need to tone up some before I can wear a unitard comfortably in public. I will try to make this one a reality once I get my current project--my boyfriends Howl cosplay done, for my (currently-lone) Sophie cosplay. <3

Another one that I really want to do is actually not from an anime, but Sarah from the Labyrinth, the part where she starts hallucinating and she's at a Masquerade in a huuuuuge princess-like dress. This one I'm not really concerned about my weight for it, since there's soooo much fabric, seriously her dress is huge!

which convention do you plan to go as her? I'm trying to put together a claymore group cosplay and I don't have a Clare yet. :(
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night, complete with Gates of Babylon and spinning Ea.

YES DO IT
  • Ellisie
    Ellisie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gawd, there's so many to choose from *w* Let's see...

- Sora Naegino from KaleidoStar
    - Yuna from Final Fantasy X and X-2 (and probably her Kingdom Hearts outfit too~)
    - Meiko from Vocaloids
    - Sanaki from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
    - Sango from InuYasha (REALLY need to get in shape for this one! DX)
    - Garnet Til Alexandros XVII from Final Fantasy IX (this too -3-)

That's just to name a few, the more games/animes I get into, the longer this list gets XD;;
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've always dreamt of cosplaying as Lara Croft, but never felt comfortable with my figure... if I manage to get to my goal figure then I'd hope to give it a go!

That and Harley Quinn would be awesome! :glasses:
  • panda0920
    panda0920 Posts: 29
    Options
    When I lose about 30 pounds, I plan on doing a dream cosplay from the yaoi sim game "Absolute Obedience" of the main character, Louise. Heheh.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My dream cosplay (and what I'm working towards) is to cosplay Harley Quinn in her classic B:TAS jumpsuit.

After that though, other cosplays I'm considering are Rogue from X-men (the yellow and green suit), and Lady Sylvanas from WoW
  • N3rdyBird_
    N3rdyBird_ Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My two dream cosplays are Harley From Archem City and Zelda from The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Meru Dragoon Form from Legend of Dragoon. Easily.

Then it would be Harley Quinn based off a version from a very talented artist friend of mine.

And of course Moxxi from Borderlands.... specifically Moxxi from the Tiny Tina DLC in BL2 because that outfit isnt done so often <3
  • ArturiaPendragon
    Options
    I'm already doing my dream cosplays, but I'd sure love to lose about 30 lbs to look even better doing it. I'm not much for props, I'm much more for good makeup/fitting the costume well/awesome hair. (I use my real hair, so enjoy that challenge.)

But yea, it's Saber from Fate/Stay Night. I guess I wouldn't mind doing her bikini cosplay if I was skinny enough. Haha.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I reckon a gundam or a transformer might be my apex but there are so many id like to do!