May 31, 2014

Options
Desterknee
Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
If you're doing the race on this day, the team name to register under is "MFP Spartans"

You don't have to run with everyone if you don't want to, but you will qualify for a discounted rate if the group gets large enough.

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    We should be getting a discount from the last race, they said it will be sent after the race.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im going to come and cheer you all on and bring my big pro camera and zoom lens and work some magic!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I want to race with you, damnit!!!
  • yoovie
    Options
    Im planning for second weekend! but Im going to go support yall the first weekend!!!! Plus Im doing the trifecta next year with Density so Im sure that will happen!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *clears throat* hi everyone :) newest teammate reporting for duty.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I'll be there with my camera. I'm blackmailing, coercing and begging Desterknee into letting me pitch in on the rental and come up to support, stalk and shoot yall. Also, to hang with mini-brette.
  • yoovie
    Options
    damnit i always think i havent responded to this.
  • Desterknee
    Options
    I'll be there with my camera. I'm blackmailing, coercing and begging Desterknee into letting me pitch in on the rental and come up to support, stalk and shoot yall. Also, to hang with mini-brette.

I already said yes to you! But feel free to coerce me if you like.
  • yoovie
    Options

Come by Sunday night for beer and MarioKart64? tiny bday fun?
  • yoovie
    Options

or, you know, tonight.

OR - on the 17th, 18th or 19th when Im going to be working at Javitzzz
  • Desterknee
    Options

or, you know, tonight.

OR - on the 17th, 18th or 19th when Im going to be working at Javitzzz

Yes to all things. I'll text ya.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Ive already registered with a friend, but it would be wonderful to have a group (especially of veterans) to run with!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Registered & ready!!

Now the bigger question is...will the hang-out & party be the night before the race or the night after??
  • yoovie
    Options
    lol after is best
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If you want to add my name to the group the email I registered with is Bspellman78@gmail.com. This year, I'm ringing that fahkin bell !!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    How many people are interested in a hotel? Sharing rooms? If we have enough I will call around in the area to see if we can strike up a deal or two
  • yoovie
    Options
    i am at the mercy of the infamous destiny.

i am riding with her there and then overseeing the short people and holding cameras, phones and wallets and such.

if my party is sleeping over at a hotel - im down.

if they are not, sorry :-/

pls to hot tub for me.
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured anything out yet. There's a very recent facebook group trying to figure things out that I'll add you to if you'd like.

I might want to share a room but I'm also considering just going back down to the city after. Hell, I might not even be able to go depending on what internships I get for this summer. So I'd love to say I'm in but can't tell yet.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about renting a room for atleast the night after the race so that I could get to stay and hangout this time instead of driving home buzzed and fcuking exhausted and beat up....
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about renting a room for atleast the night after the race so that I could get to stay and hangout this time instead of driving home buzzed and fcuking exhausted and beat up....

^ this is my plan as well!