Winners' Circle

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Congratulations, everyone! You're almost a week into December.

At this point in the challenge, I like to post our Winners' Circle to inspire those who might be thinking about giving up. When people complete a UA challenge, they get their names forever included in the UAC Winners' Circle.

If you're looking for strategies on winning this challenge, look for these usernames. The higher the username is on the list, the more challenges (months) that person has won.

Congratulations, guys, November was our best (full) month yet! (Although, I think December might pull ahead, amazingly--I've never seen so many people remaining in the group at this point in the challenge... You guys are rocking so hard!)

Winners' Circle:

username / # of challenges (months) completed

5 - margieparkins
5 - miridai
3 - armywf07
3 - Gus130
3 - lisamac62 (November winner)
2 - airangel59 (November winner)
2 - bebubble (November winner)
2 - caradae
2 - CarmenSantiago (November winner)
2 - Jagreene62 (November winner)
2 - Juliste (November winner)
2 - Limbo2012
2 - momof2boyz832 (November winner)
2 - RaineyLaney (November winner)
2 - sundog10
1 - 92109
1 - BattleTaxi
1 - bhsishtla
1 - bradjneville
1 - bubu975
1 - burlingtongrl (November winner)
1 - dchief30
1 - GrandMaKandy
1 - grillnchill (November winner)
1 - hog_farmers_wife (November winner)
1 - JessiokaFroka
1 - jillybaby (November winner)
1 - jmom376
1 - KLWelty
1 - Leebett
1 - luluinca (November winner)
1 - LydiaZembower
1 - minlyn22 (November winner)
1 - MissSharon2013
1 - moneil25
1 - NightMagic5
1 - phillysfrog
1 - sanfly (November winner)
1 - Sarahkoolkatkitty
1 - StgBA_Diana (November winner)
1 - SomeGirlSomewhere (November winner)
1 - StephanieB85 (November winner)
1 - sterlingwolf (November winner)
1 - suzyqszoo
1 - WarriorBill65

Replies

• Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    So far this is what keeps me in line! Thank you caradae, for running this! You are awesome!!
  • sterlingwolf
    sterlingwolf Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Let's out-do November!!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! So proud of everyone, including myself for completing this challenge!!! :flowerforyou:

Caradae it has helped more people than you know. It really does make you "Accountable". We think of having to report here, we think of our calories in vs. calories out!! At the end of the day, we have succeeded because of this challenge!!

THANK YOU!! :drinker:
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great job everyone! :drinker:

I'm so glad I was able to complete this challenge my first time doing it. It really helped me stay strong and exercise everyday and stick to my calories. Especially to not go over my calories on Thanksgiving without even raising my calories that day. Now I'm ready to see my name in the winner's circle again in December for my second time in the challenge. It will help me get through all the Christmas family get togethers and not over eat those days too.

Thank you so much Caradae for doing these challenges!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome! Thank you for this supportive, and strict, group. I love seeing the winners' circle. Now I'm motivated to get my name to the top of that list! Yay! :D
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy that I found the UAC :smile: Thank you, caradae, for organizing the challenges!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I know the challenge really helped me get through a couple of travel weekends and Thanksgiving. Hoping for the same results in December for all of us!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing people! You should all be proud of sticking it through. :)