Goals

Options
What are your goals for this time next year? Do you hope to be in a smaller dress size? Do you hope to be on a beach with a bikini?

I hope to get into a cute dress that's a Medium. And I hope to wear a really skimpy swimsuit for no reason.

Replies

• nlb1106
    nlb1106 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be a uk 14 and be able to wear a stubbing dress to a Christmas party with feeling like an ogre :)
  • ShanStaR1908
    Options
    This time next year I want to be toned, have lost weight around my thighs and butt area, be able to wear a bikini and not feel like a troll. :)
  • Meggie9414
    Options
    This time next year I want to be toned and a uk size 10 :) I have just ordered a lovely dress on the internet which is a size 10 and I can't wait till I can fit into in :) (I'm a 12 - 14 now)
  • haylau21
    Options
    This time next year I want to be able to work out in only a sports bra and shorts, with a thigh gap and a 6 pack. :)
  • Abb22y
    Abb22y Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This time next year i want to be able to run a 10k , be under 90 kg in over 10 years , wear something i wouldn't dare or even dream of wearing now , make some people regret that they did not really got to know me before and be out and about .
    Oh and get rid of anxiety :)
  • SummerRayne80
    SummerRayne80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be able to spend the holidays with my husband's family, all of them beautiful and very thin, and feel like I really belong. We have been married almost 11 years and I want to finally feel comfortable with them. I want to wear leggings with a cute fitted sweater and finally match all of those beautiful women I love.
  • harrietigglesden
    Options
    This time next year I want to look amazing naked.

Size 8-10

Toned.

Cute bum.
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    All your goals sound very doable :D Let's get them done!
  • melissaerrington3
    melissaerrington3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be around 65kg (143lbs)
  • LukeKatiesMommy
    LukeKatiesMommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    By this time next year I'd like for my baby weight to be gone (~20 lbs) and to tone my belly and thighs.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My goals for this year is to lose 10lbs in fat but to become more fit and tone... to look better in a two piece swim suit... ANd to be able to wear a sexxy little red dress for christmas parties next year..
  • Lochnessholly
    Lochnessholly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be a healthy weight, and hopefully in recovery. I want to feel beautiful next to all of my husband's friends and just feel comfortable in my own skin. I just want to be happy :)
  • SallyShooter
    SallyShooter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I saw the movie last year and it was good. I hope to read the book it was based on soon.

This time next year, I hope to be down another 50 lbs. I have been toying with the idea of doing a 10K also. I don't have a specific size or goal weight. I'm taking it month by month.
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ginger. I am 115.4 this morning. I'd like to be around the 200 mark for my short term goal so that is what I will work towards. My long term goal is around 130-135. My goal for this time next year is simply to be healthier and able to walk up our stairs to potty with out wanting to collapse. Then again if I could fit into the few to small dresses I have in my closet that would be nice too lol
  • tishanicole3
    tishanicole3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be down 50 lbs and tone.
  • tishanicole3
    tishanicole3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be able to work out in only a sports bra and shorts, with a thigh gap and a 6 pack. :)

I'd like a thigh gap and six pack too..... but that may take me more than a year! :happy:
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on the skimpy swimsuit!
  • lauramarie42
    Options
    I hope to be able to wear single digit jeans and not wear sweatshirts to cover my body. and wear cute dresses that make me feel small!:)
  • This time next year i want to be 55kg and to be able to wear cute mini skirts and bikinies.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want to go down at least two dress sizes, if i do more then Thats even better but I also want to start putting exercise into my weekly lifestyle as well as eating healthy :)