Week 4 Day 1

Options
Happy Monday! Welcome to week 4 day 1. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to do Alpha Cardio this morning, because I'm having an issue with my back. Everyone have a great day and I look forward to your posts.

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs this morning - in a huge Christmas production this weekend so I am pushing hard to make it a great week. The outfit I am wearing in the play was pretty snug but I tried it on this morning and it fit a lot better. I am noticing a pretty good difference in my waistline - curving in now instead of looking like a square!!:laugh:
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Nice! That's always a great feeling! Congratulations!!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's Monday...again. My knees are really hurting today after yesterday's Zumbathon. I think I will either go to the gym this evening for some arms only, or I will do yoga at home. We'll see how the day goes. I ordered a knee brace on Amazon. I should have it Wednesday. I will test it on my right knee. If it works well, I may end up getting another for my left knee too. This sure does make me feel old.

Have a happy Monday!
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!!
    I am feeling my workout from yesterday (Turbofire) and this morning (HipHop Abs). My stomach is feeling tight and crampy (is that a word lol). I am glad to be starting the week well even in the pain. Gotta focus on the eating clean as well. My work holiday party is this Thursday and I am in contemplation as to what to do about this event. I want to indulge a little but not enough to ruin my journey progress.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    The past couple weeks have been pretty rough for me, I had the flu for about a week and then I decided to drink wayy too much at my company Christmas party so I have been totally slacking off and I wanted to apologize to all of you!

You guys are all doing great though!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That's okay! Just jump right back in because we are here for you.