Day 8!! Never stop, never give up and never go back!

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
It's day 8 and you have successfully created within yourself a new way of living! You have overcame the only thing standing in your way, yourself!! Nothing can stop you now, so keep going!!

"A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm."

Wishing you all well on this happy Monday!

Replies

• RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to you too! It's a new day ....No junk food for me today! Good Luck Everyone.
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I lost 2pds and have no plans on finding it ! Doing a happy dance right now. Thanks for the motivation Have a great day
  • iceangel1992
    Options
    I lost a total of five pounds and I plan to keep them off.

I could't log my lunch with my dairy because I managed to find a food that they have bad options on.

B-Yogurt and apple
    L- Veggie stir fry with soba noodles and orange chicken
    D- A very lite stew
  • garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Was tempted by cookies, but resisted! I ate my clean lunch and drank water. Thank you for this awesome group! I really appreciate you!
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    You guys are the best! Garzadrive, back at you:)

I had a chicken avocado salad today for lunch and dinner!
    Breakfast was a miss for me, I skipped it, decided to sleep until time for work,
    I am eating greek yogurt before bed.

My breakfast is already planned for tomorrow . I can't and won't do that again( a meal), plus I have ripped in the morning too.

Sleep tight, day 9 is here!!!
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    Hello
    I lost 2pds and have no plans on finding it ! Doing a happy dance right now. Thanks for the motivation Have a great day

Great job!!
  • mstjmack26
    Options
    I lost a total of five pounds and I plan to keep them off.

I could't log my lunch with my dairy because I managed to find a food that they have bad options on.

B-Yogurt and apple
    L- Veggie stir fry with soba noodles and orange chicken
    D- A very lite stew

Congrats on your 5lbs:)
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello

Great job!!

Thank you