Week 15...Getting close!!

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
First I want to know that out of 209 people that chose to join this group there are only a few of us that actually follow up with this?? I hope 200 people didn't give up on their goals! :noway:
Anyways, we are in week 15 with only 3 weeks left!!! I just shocked myself with that statement. Only 3 weeks until Christmas?!?!? I'm not ready yet!! :sad: In these 15 weeks I have lost 25 lbs and have 7 more to go. I knew when I made this goal it would be tough to accomplish losing 32 lbs in only 18 weeks. I didn't do too bad actually, I do look and feel much different, much like my old self again...well my real goal is to be 125, and today I am 146. I'm back in my size 6 and 7s...I actually can wear a pair of 4's regularly. :happy:
How is everyone else doing?!?!?

Replies

• Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello all, yes, it's definitely getting close to the end! I am pretty pleased with my progress. I have hit my original goal. So set myself amini task to lose another 7lbs before Christmas. So far I have managed another 5 lbs. Yay, however, I have a few Christmas shin digs coming up! I hope that I just maintain over the Xmas season and won't gain.

like you I do hope that the 200+ people who started this challenge have also had some success.
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Eeks, the last week has been so crazy that I missed checking in!

I'm four pounds from my goal weight. It's not likely I'll lose four pounds by next Wednesday, but I'm really pleased with how far I've come! And I've had a lot of NSVs to keep me going when times were hard. For example, I went to New York this weekend and while I was there, I got a professional bra fitting and discovered I've gone down a band size! That was super-exciting for me, especially when I saw myself in my pretty new underwear.

I also just feel so much stronger and healthier than I used to feel. I'm more confident in what my body can do now. So even if the scale doesn't show I hit my Christmas goal next week, I still feel like I've made a huge achievement.
  • danigirl258
    danigirl258 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 11 lbs down since starting in September. My goal was 10 by Christmas. I have now upped that to 12. I should hopefully hit that on Monday! :smile:
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Great job to all of you!!! Good work!