Week 4 Day 2

Options
Good morning and Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is having a great morning!! I just completed Gamma RIP'T UP along with Shaun T's little 60 second holiday workout. Now onto some housework for the day! Fun, Fun. I look forward to all of your posts today!!!!

Replies

• Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I had a slip and ate ketchup chips...a lot of them and then I had chocolate caramels a lot of those too. That time of the month is not an excuse to indulge; however, it does explain the sometimes overwhelming "cravings" for salty and sweet stuff. The good thing about this is that my body was not impressed with the junk food and I got a stomachache. Was not a nice feeling at all. It is like my body said REJECT REJECT the crap that just walked in the door or in this case the stomach entrance. LOL. This is what messes people up. Mentally I was like "gimme gimme gimme" and it tastes so good going in your mouth and the tastebuds have a party and then the trouble starts with unhealthy calories and no nutrients from the junk.

I am taking it in stride and the Turbofire workout today should blast those useless calories away!!

Did my post turn into a rant? my apologies if sounds like it.

Have a good one everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That's okay and I don't mind you expressing yourself at all. We've all been there at some point. The main thing is you know how you felt, you vented and looked ahead. Turbo fire will definitely help you burn those unwanted calories. Have fun with it and you're doing a great job!
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's okay and I don't mind you expressing yourself at all. We've all been there at some point. The main thing is you know how you felt, you vented and looked ahead. Turbo fire will definitely help you burn those unwanted calories. Have fun with it and you're doing a great job!

THANKS GIRL!!!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, all! After lots of Icy Hot and cold compresses, my knees felt so much better today. I'm so glad I took a rest day yesterday to heal. I didn't feel like driving to the gym today and it was so dark when I got home so I popped in a DVD today. I need variety to keep me interested so I did a Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. I was sweating a LOT! Glad I tried it out. That Bob Harper isn't hard to look at either. :love:

Queendom...I hear you. I gave up most processed foods about a year ago. This time of year I find myself tempted by processed stuff and when I eat it, I always regret it because my body revolts. I love that it does that though!

Heather....where are you? I'm worried that I haven't seen your posts every morning this week.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Happy tuesday I was stuck at work for 18 hours. So it has been a rough day. Going to get my excersise in. Then bed. Hope you all have a great day.