Week 4 Day 5

Options
Good morning and welcome to week 4 day 5! Where is everyone? I know that we all have a time where we may slip and fall off the wagon, but you can do this! Just sit back and refocus on what you set out to do, and the goals you wanted to achieve. Don't let a few bad days ruin your journey. We've all been there at one point in time so just jump right back in. I started this challenge because I know particularly how hard this time of year is. Don't give up on me now! I'm here for you in whatever capacity may help you, and you can message me privately if you want to talk. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you:smile::smile:

Replies

• Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I hanging in and staying strong. I have my work holiday party this Thursday which I have just decided to make my partial cheat day and enjoy the dinner and dessert. I still plan to workout that day in the morning and eat clean in the daytime.

Have a good one everybody :wink: Stick in there! We can do this!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Meals all planned and Zumba tonight. I should get my new knee brace in the mail before Zumba...I'm crossing my fingers.

Have a great Wednesday!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A little late in the day but it is my morning. So I hope everyome is doing great. I ran today finally.