Venting...

Options
2»

Replies

• darlingdani83
    Options
    Whole Foods actually does carry pork rinds, at least at my local store, so maybe it's a local decision? Or else perhaps they were out? Imagine that....selling out of those "terrible" pork rinds! WF clerks are notoriously misinformed/uneducated about their products. I don't even bother talking to them when I want info, it's of absolutely no use. Sorry you had to deal with that numbskull though!

Also, another fantastic use for pork rinds: I use them to make stuffing, whenever I'm desperate for some "normal" comfort food. It's amazing! Tastes better than the original, actually :)
  • bushiwodemingzi
    bushiwodemingzi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    smashed pork rinds make a really nice breading on chicken too :) Think outside the bag hehehe

Awesome with fish, too. Just dip a salmon fillet in egg then roll around in the crushed bits then pan or deep fry... mouthgasm...
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    But....you live in Boulder, land of the healthiest and the skinniest.

I think you mean land of the most stoned.... ;) I think Co Springs is more "fit"

I'm fit and don't smoke pot and actually don't know any stoners.
  • mkroyer28
    Options
    But....you live in Boulder, land of the healthiest and the skinniest.

I think you mean land of the most stoned.... ;) I think Co Springs is more "fit"

I'm fit and don't smoke pot and actually don't know any stoners.

Didnt say fit people didn't live in Boulder, and i also didnt say everyone was a stoner. However, Boulder does, statistically have the highest per capita pot smoker rate in the country (or they did in recent years). Also, I'm sure you know stoners, you might just not KNOW they are stoners...... ;)
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Is there pot? Absolutely. It's also a highly educated, successful and active community.
  • jgreen0524
    Options
    It is all about choices at WFM. If you want to eat cookies and chocolate, then do it. It is a grocery store after all...
  • jenb1830
    jenb1830 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah, WFM endorses Engine 2 diet which is basically exactly OPPOSITE keto diet. It is vegan, no oil, no salt, high carb diet.

Yikes! That almost scares the fat right back ON me! :) I don't think I would be able to fit into anything if I ate low fat/high carb… I would be completely insatiable!
  • jgreen0524
    Options
    It really only works with very active people. Two of my coworkers lost around 25 pounds on it and 40 pounds. But they were vegan to begin with.