Where are the butch lesbians?

Options

Replies

• Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This just became my most favourte MFP post - ever!

JTS_go - yes please!

Love the tatt in your pp.
  • Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really say I am particularly butch or femme tbh, then again I live in a stupid small town surrounded by idiots who have a radar for anyone who isn't 'normal' and as I don't like drawing the attention I just blend in as much as I can. I have been told by ex's and friends that I have butch tendencies.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • kenyonl85
    kenyonl85 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    where is the line between butch lesbian and fem gay?
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    between the thighs
  • kenyonl85
    Options
    between the thighs
    great answer! :drinker:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Laughing my butt off! I told my girlfriend sometimes I feel like there is something about gay guys that is attractive to me, but not like in a sexual way. I think you could have a bit of a point though. Something about the androgyny and being able to pull off both masculine and feminine at the same time :)
  • kenyonl85
    Options
    Laughing my butt off! I told my girlfriend sometimes I feel like there is something about gay guys that is attractive to me, but not like in a sexual way. I think you could have a bit of a point though. Something about the androgyny and being able to pull off both masculine and feminine at the same time :)

i have seen some lesbians that i mistook for really cute guys!
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yah that works both ways lol!
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    my pastor at my church is so cute he looks like a butch lesbian. he's gay. he's so cute.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options

The worst is when you think you see a cute androgynous lesbian, and then realize it's a middle school boy. Moment of horror!
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    We're around. Just keep your eyes peeled for us!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    hi
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello ;)
  • rita27ny
    Options
    how r u
  • rita27ny
    Options
    im not butch
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Butchish gender queer person reporting in.
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh we're everywhere, girls. :)

My sentiments exactly.
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

The worst is when you think you see a cute androgynous lesbian, and then realize it's a middle school boy. Moment of horror!

Bwhahahahaha!!

My other half is butch and fabulous and loves gay men. She's far more attracted to men than I am, despite the fact I was married to a man for 7 years. Go figure.
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Is there a specific word for people who are both, but not at the same time? Like I know stem but I was under the impression that was more like mixing it up all at once? I literally have lacy dresses & fancy flats next to leather jackets & combat boots and it just depends on how I wake up in the morning. A friend called me a swinger/switch hitter once, but that just makes me think of keys-in-the-pool parties and bad baseball analogies.