What's your favorite coffee?

Options
I have to say that mine is Dunkin Donuts Original Blend, mixed strong. Buying a pound of that so I can make it at home was the best thing I have done in awhile.

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I have to say that mine is Dunkin Donuts Original Blend, mixed strong. Buying a pound of that so I can make it at home was the best thing I have done in awhile.

I usually drink Aldi's Belmont brand. French Vanilla. Its good and cheap.
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member
    Options

You know how I know you're gay?

You drink French Vanilla coffee
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

It's true. And because he said this: If there was a "love" button, I would click it everyday...
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Cafe Bustelo espresso with steamed or boiled whole milk and sugar. MMM nothing like a cafe con leche.
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Cafe Bustelo espresso with steamed or boiled whole milk and sugar. MMM nothing like a cafe con leche.

omgwtf.gif.pagespeed.ce.2JLuFTkmGG.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

My bad. This morning it's Mocha Mint Seasonal blend. Now how gay am I?
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Monticello Orange coffee from The Queen's Bean. https://www.thequeensbean.com/

I had it when were staying at The Inn at Monticello earlier this year. I liked it so much I had to buy a bag from them... In fact, I'm ordering another few bags to be shipped here.

Most of the time though, I drink 1.5 cups Maxwell House morning blend with .5 cup milk, a packet of no sugar added hot chocolate, and .5 scoop vanilla protein powder for my morning wake me up.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

omgwtf.gif.pagespeed.ce.2JLuFTkmGG.gif

dp7ekk.gif
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick just one...I buy whole beans..flavored from Blacksmith Roastery. Vermont Maple Nut Crunch is nothing short of heaven.