Intros

Options
I'm Kristi and I was sleeved on August 29, 2011. I initially lost about 45 lbs but then completely lost focus. In the couple weeks I've been back on track thanks to this site I'm happy to report my scale is finally on the move again! I really have found this site helpful which is why Im obsessing about it to everyone so much!

Replies

• beachlover1129
    beachlover1129 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi, I was sleeved 5/17/12 I am down 43 lbs as of this morning. I have had 2 stalls so far so not as down as I would like but I am loosing now so slowly but surley is the game. How are you doing now?
  • melisorig
    melisorig Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello. I am Melissa. I was sleeved just 3 weeks ago. April 22, 2013. I have lost 22 lbs so far. Using myfitnesspal to keep track of everything I eat. This is a BIG lifestyle change. Almost a full time job! But I know the results will be worth it!
  • SammiLeeNB
    SammiLeeNB Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sandy, and I was sleeved on July 26, 2012. I too am using this site to get back on track. I've gotten rather compacent over the last several weeks. This site is Awesome! Since last July, I'm down 105 lbs so far. If I never lost another ounce, I'd call it a sucess, but I'd love to drop another 30 or 40 lbs. Best of luck to all of you! It sounds like you're each doing a fantastic job of rockin' your sleeves!
  • Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, my name is Latonya. I'm new here. haven't gotten sleeved yet, but so ready for the change. I'm currently awaiting to take my pysc eval. then i can submit for approval. I'm so praying that things move along smoothly.