I'm back!

Options
aquarabbit
aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
I'm back!

So I had to stop working out after my doctor prescribed me some antibiotics that turned my morning and night workout times into trying not to puke times. So I decided to take a break until I was done with them. Luckily my doctor warned me that it was likely to happen and to just suck it up. Obviously it was more eloquent than that, but you get the gist. Since I was only 2 days into my hybrid program, I wanted to start over. But then I realized that T25 has been sitting around for a while now and I just got Gamma (I also heard there's a Delta coming out!). So I decided to start that program since 30 minutes was more convenient (especially around this time and with me possibly starting school soon) than an hour of Turbo Fire. But I am hoping to do the hybrid program after I finish T25.

So I did Alpha Cardio today. I have to admit, I do miss the choreography that goes along with Turbo Fire, but I did get a bigger calorie burn. And man oh man did I sweat. I actually whimpered. But I'm glad I got it done and it didn't take much time. We're going to see Reel Big Fish tonight, so I'm excited!

Replies

• Kati0427
    Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm back too!

I went on vacation for an early Christmas last week and did not do any turbo :( I am restarting Week 9 and did HIIT 15 and Strength 30 last night. I really want to complete the whole program, so I am going to get back on track and push through the last month. I did end up ordering the advanced dvds and plan on doing the extra month after finishing.