Week 5 Day 4

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Just did Day 9 of Level 1 of 30DS ,Followed by Day 16 of the the Arm Challenge (60 Tricep Ext, 60 Arnold Press, 16 Tricep Dips, 9 Push ups)

:wink: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Happy Thursday ladies!

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Thank you Heather for posting for me! Great job on the workout. You're really kicking it girl! I completed Gamma Pyramid this morning. Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Thursday!!! Looking forward to your posts!!
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I missed the past couple of days of working out and was out of town of a few days and no chance to workout. :ohwell: I was also in blues funk that I working through. :sad: Overall this challenge has been great for accountability to myself. I am going to be doing a workout today to get back into the groove which will be Shaun's Rockin' Body- Rock it Out and Party Express. Looking forward to dancing and sweating off the stress. :happy:
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Today is a rest day. I just won't have much time to workout today and my knee is bugging again. My sister and niece are coming into town this weekend so hopefully we don't eat too badly. :)
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I completed week 7 day 1 of c25k. I even ran faster than I have been. I tried a spinning class last night and loved it. Tonight I am going to try piloxing.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am working on our remodel and losing little bit of weight. Yesterday I stepped 3 miles. :)
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    you guys are sounding great!! I've had a SUPER stressful december. but on holidays now - so doing lots of walking. I feel much healthier now than 5 weeks ago :) I aim to be 'fit and fabulous' by February, due to the hiccups