I need more EM2WL friends!

Options
I have several MFPs that already eat around the amount I do (1900+), but I feel like I'm in the minority. I'm finding this way of eating highly enjoyable and satisfying. I would love to have more friends who eat to fuel their bodies! I also love getting meal ideas and workout ideas from my friends here.

I'm highly motivated and motivational. I would prefer you were motivational, too. :) Let's be friends?

Replies

• FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I'm at 1960 right now and many around me are eating 1200 -1400. Send me a request if you want. :smile:
  • angsellis
    Options
    I'm at 1950 and would be happy to be your friend :)
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1900-2000, still losing! Add me if you like!
  • sealevels
    Options
    Thanks, ya'll! This is already a big help. :)
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    And me! I'm brand new to EM2WL, and would love more friends that share this line of thinking :)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Nice to see em2wl friends connecting. Keep it going!!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I've been living the EM2WL way since July 2012. I'm currently eating at maintenance 2500-3000+ calories. Anyone can add me, just put "EM2WL" in the message! :flowerforyou:
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just found em2lw yesterday when I thought it was a bit weird trying to exercise and only eat enough to support myself in a coma, my new calorie goal is 2140 and I'd like some new friends please
  • clanander
    clanander Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the EM2WL family.
    I'd love to have a few like minded friends.
    Like me, if you're new to it, to share the journey and those who are long time advocates with experience.
  • agentventi
    agentventi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks in and struggling with GAINING weight. I could use the support to trust this process.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've sent you all friend requests!
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    About three weeks in, and just scared at going for it alone. I am slowly increasing and could definitely use some support/inspiration from others in the same situation!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me if you need a shoulder to lean on : )
    Anitra
  • calliekitten9
    calliekitten9 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My TDEE has me at 1490 for now....I am currently 2-3 lbs from my goal and then I get to go into maintanance mode. :)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Hit me up, vast majority of FL is those wanting reasonable deficit and powering their workouts for max benefit.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me!! Inspiring one another,