Week 5 Day 5

Options
Good Morning Everyone! I'm happy to see that those that have participated in posting are still moving along. Sorry the post is so late. I did Focus T25 Speed 2.0. i had to substitute for Speed 3.0 because my shoulders can't handle all of the burpees in that one. Hope everyone has a great day and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Hope you are too! Have a great day:smile::smile:

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning, gang. I will get some type of workout in later today. My problem is that today is a long day at work and then my sister arrives from Georgia. If she is running late (as she usually is), I can fit in either a walk or a trip to the gym, or maybe a DVD. Hmmm....choices.
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

I got my workout in yesterday and felt great for committing to getting it done.
    If I can get home early enough.
    I will most likely be doing a HipHops Abs workout or a Turbofire workout and really kick my butt going into the weekend :smile:
    I am making a deal with myself though that if no workout gets done todayTHEN tomorrow and Sunday are mandatory. Xmas day is literally around the corner and no more room for missed workouts :noway:
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am so proud of all of you guys. I haven't decided what I am doing today for my workout yet.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Proud of each of you for showing up and staying on-task. I am making progress on my remodel, not on my weight. I am accepting what's going on now that I have my family visiting. I will keep logging and keep aware of choices I am making. It all helps!