Anybody else having issues?

Options
sammniamii
sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
I recently upgraded my phone from 4.2 to 4.3, it's now having issues linking w/ my BM. Yesterday I had to remove the software, reset the device, update the firmware & the reinstall everything - then it worked.

Today I go to sync and again, it's not posting information or "seeing" the BM band - it keeps going to "connecting" then telling me to hit the button to sync.

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I'm having problems too but I mostly plug into a computer at some point to power it up. I would send them an email detailing all of the below as well as what type of phone and its operating system. Then they will know what they need to fix.
  • sammniamii
    Options
    Already did - had it fixed again and now it's stopped talking to the phone again. I'm charging it fully now as it was down to 61% but it never had an issue like this before.

The phone "sees" the band, but for some reason it's not talking. ARGH!
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I decided to check the boards and I'm having the same issue... I get it to connect and show "Live" on my phone, and when I try to upload it just keeps trying and disconnects. Luckily I've been able to get it into Live mode and then have it log my workouts, but the main issue seems to be uploading. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4....
  • sammniamii
    Options
    Got a reply from BM - i did another "reset" and firmware update. This morning it synced, this afternoon (12:50pm) it failed to sync - had the "GO LIVE", clicked and got "connecting" then after 30 sec went to "press & release" - no sync. Re-booted phone, still no sync. Checked Bluetooth setting, the Phone (Sam Galaxy S3) sees the band, but the app isn't talking.

Unpaired, re-paired and this time it saw it & uploaded. Emailed BM back w/ what has happened so far. So, still having issues .... grrrr
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing with MFP, it did this morning, but so far its not syncing all afternoon. I've even tried unlinking the apps and reconnecting.
  • sammniamii
    Options
    ARGH! Today, it sync'd with my phone & supposedly uploaded, but like ThriceBlessed - NO UP LOAD to MFP! What the hell is going on! I've even gone as far as unpairing BM to MFP and re-linking the two, nothing. *&%$)*!#%$)#%$)@%# Really, I mean damn it, right before Xmas!
  • chillstr
    Options
    I am also having a problem with BM syncing with MFP. I will be trying to call them tomorrow. Does anyone have their email address? When I filled out their form it gave me a message saying that this email address has already been registered. I guess that was not the right place to fill out the form!!! :)

Just got done disconnecting and connecting. It seems to be working again. Does anyone know of a way to get the days that didn't sync to sync?