Insanity workouts

Options
Insanity is probably the fastest way to increase overall fitness level. High intensity at short to medium rates really is the best way to get rid of fat. Before insanity, I did sprints with breaks in between and got similar but inferior results. Since insanity is so difficult, it's tough to motivate myself to do it especially after a long day at the office. What are some of your motivations?

Replies

• tyal0523
    Options
    My motivation is that it works, This is a Lifestyle change not a fad!!!!!!!! Nothing good ever come easy!!!!! I just DO IT!!!!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    @tyal I'm currently doing insanity @okc I almost done with insanity 2 weeks left what keeps me going is insanity groups I also take pics after workouts and send them to my friend whose also doing insanity we live in different states but through pics and text we keep accountability of workouts I didn't follow the meal guide but think I'll give it a try last few days when ever I feel lazy I play the DVD and after awhile I'm up doing the workout there's alot you can do just give yourself a little push