One Major Crossfit Injury

Options
Health_Gal
Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
Please remember --

One major Crossfit workout injury will wipe out ALL the benefits you've heard about doing Crossfit.

It just takes ONE major Crossfit Injury to set you back in ALL your fitness goals.

It just takes ONE major Crossfit injury to put you on crutches for months, not even able to walk from the car to your house without assistance

It just takes ONE major Crossfit injury to cause a shoulder injury that may require surgery, and put you out of action for any kind of weight lifting for months, or even years.

It just takes ONE major Crossfit injury to adversely affect your life for a very long time.

So please think about it. Is calling yourself a Crossfitter really worth all those risks?

Especially when there are so many safer fitness options?

Replies

• JustJessLynn
    Options
    it took ONE minor running injury that set me back for months, even years, I needed assistance to get back and forth to my car, couldn't go up the stairs. EVERY form of exercise has some risks, get off of the crossfit bashing. that's all you do on here
  • chatty826
    Options
    it took ONE minor running injury that set me back for months, even years, I needed assistance to get back and forth to my car, couldn't go up the stairs. EVERY form of exercise has some risks, get off of the crossfit bashing. that's all you do on here

Agreed I crossfitted for months before coming to a remote part of Africa where I decided to run....a few weeks in hurt my knee and am now back to crossfitting. Even squatting with proper form and so glad I am not running anymore.

Seriously whats your deal?