let's all share

Options
2»

Replies

• LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Cupcakes and cake are my guiltiest of pleasures. Do to my daughter's birthday, I will be starting the challenge on Jan 1. Her birthday is Dec 31.
  • SallyShooter
    SallyShooter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give up cake for January. There are a lot of birthdays at my school that month!
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sweets and non super-dark chocolate, also shop bought lunches, saving money AND eating better :)
  • Fern890
    Fern890 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Starbucks Paninis. Going to plain cut it out :)
  • Emma083
    Emma083 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Alcohol. So no wine with dinner. Or wine or beer at social events...
  • ceciljacobs
    ceciljacobs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and pastries for me : ) just what I need to start the new year!
  • garyandkimber
    garyandkimber Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ooooh. This is tough. But maybe it's what I need to have a really great January. So, here goes: late-night munching. I have been excusing myself because I try to keep it within my calorie limits, BUT it's a bad habit when I do it almost every day. Let's see if I can break that habit this month, and then allow myself an occasional indulgence after that! :wink:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Ooooh. This is tough. But maybe it's what I need to have a really great January. So, here goes: late-night munching. I have been excusing myself because I try to keep it within my calorie limits, BUT it's a bad habit when I do it almost every day. Let's see if I can break that habit this month, and then allow myself an occasional indulgence after that! :wink:

*Drink lots of water. :drinker:
    *Brush your teeth. :glasses:
    *Get plenty of filling proteins. :love:
    *Make it your new workout time. :flowerforyou:
    *Then after the workout, take a long hot bath (candles are always included:laugh: )
  • Laura_Jean76
    Laura_Jean76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    giving up all candy.:grumble: