Welcome!!!

Options
I just wanted to welcome everyone to this group. I am really excited to be hosting this group. Please feel free to share recipes, workout tips, your success, and even your struggles. We are here to cheer and help each other on. If everyone wants you can introduce yourself and a little something about them and why you are doing this.

My name is Meghan and I am a mother of 2 boys. My oldest is 2 1/2 and my youngest is 8 months. I am sure I was like most moms after having a child I just became very unhappy with my weight. I was at my heaviest weight and I just couldn't stand the way I looked. A friend told be about the T25 program. Once I did the first workout I was hooked. I lost 10lbs and can't wait to lose my next 10. I will be doing the Insanity Asylum program for this group.

Replies

• cashmeredynamite
    Options
    Hi Meghan and all, my name is Linda and I'm happy to join your group for a 30 day of getting back on track. Just signed up on this site and looking forward to learning all that I can. I'm from Montreal, 54y.o., have 25lbs to lose and want 21% BMI. Love to brisk walk,Hip Hop Abs or free weight training. I don't do it as much as I should but that's all going to change. 2014 is my year of self-love. :D
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    Hi Linda,
    Thank you for joining the group! I love to going walking as well. I also just started running. I never thought I would be able to do that but I am pushing myself to do it. I look forward to getting started on the 6th!
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in! Day 1 done.... Lol!
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up.