Dec. 26th sign-ins

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Copy, paste, and answer:

Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I survived Christmas day!! WooHoo!!! :bigsmile: I hope all of you made it too!! We only have five days to the New Year!! It is amazing how fast time has gone by. One day at a time to the success we all want and deserve. YOU ALL ROCK!! :drinker:

Will be back later to post today's results.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • graciiekim
    graciiekim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dec. 25th

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? so difficult, but still managed

Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, way under actually!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes

45268770.png
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    December 26th
    Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Managed to get in an hours walk today, by getting hubbie to drop me off in the next village when we went to fetch our daughter from work. Then I walked home ????
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I went out for dinner to family tonight and still managed to be well under ????
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I did, I did, I did.

I'm one pound off losing 2 stone and I've only got 5 more days left to lose it to reach my goal by the 31st. I really hope I can do this ????
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm out. I can't muster the energy to even take my dog for a walk today. I spent a big chunk of the day with my dying cousin in his hospital room and even though I came home and took an hour nap with every intention of going to my circuit class tonight, I just can't seem to work up the energy for it.

On the bright side I made it through Christmas and all the preceding parties and whatnot. I give this challenge all the credit in the world for persuading me to stay on task through November and December. I've lost 12 pounds since Nov. 1st and it's highly unlikely that would have happened without this challenge. I plan on being back Jan. 1.

You're all MFP rock stars! Keep up the good work!

Lulu
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    December 26th
    Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Managed to get in an hours walk today, by getting hubbie to drop me off in the next village when we went to fetch our daughter from work. Then I walked home ????
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I went out for dinner to family tonight and still managed to be well under ????
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I did, I did, I did.

I'm one pound off losing 2 stone and I've only got 5 more days left to lose it to reach my goal by the 31st. I really hope I can do this ????

YOU CAN!!! :drinker:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Looks like I'm out. I can't muster the energy to even take my dog for a walk today. I spent a big chunk of the day with my dying cousin in his hospital room and even though I came home and took an hour nap with every intention of going to my circuit class tonight, I just can't seem to work up the energy for it.

On the bright side I made it through Christmas and all the preceding parties and whatnot. I give this challenge all the credit in the world for persuading me to stay on task through November and December. I've lost 12 pounds since Nov. 1st and it's highly unlikely that would have happened without this challenge. I plan on being back Jan. 1.

Lulu

Lulu....soooo sorry to the news!!! :cry: You definitely a success story!! I have no dought that you will continue this journey anyway!! See ya next year Sis!! :heart:
  • GoldwingGrandma
    GoldwingGrandma Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Jillybeanfit
    Jillybeanfit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26, 2013

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES, all day Boxing Day shopping!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

• Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Lulu

My thoughts and prays are with you and your dear cousin.

Dec. 26th
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes, 45 minutes of moderate intensity 'steps' tracked via Fitbit
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yup, under budget
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes...exercised with my dog and also shopped
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes....1,217
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes i did :-)
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    5 days to go! Looks like I can make it through the whole month. Come on people stay on course:drinker:
  • kimbalion23
    kimbalion23 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Dec. 25th and 26th

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 25th - yes, 26th - no. Sorry to say that the 26th got away from me. However, I really want to thank you for this challenge. It made me mindful of staying within my calorie range, and I even lost 2 lbs during it (which is amazing given the time of year). Hopefully, I can keep this mind set through the new year.

• Jagreene62
    Options
    5 days to go! Looks like I can make it through the whole month. Come on people stay on course:drinker:

ABSOLUTELY !!!! You Got This!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Dec. 25th and 26th

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 25th - yes, 26th - no. Sorry to say that the 26th got away from me. However, I really want to thank you for this challenge. It made me mindful of staying within my calorie range, and I even lost 2 lbs during it (which is amazing given the time of year). Hopefully, I can keep this mind set through the new year.

You did AWESOME!!! Come back next month and try again!! :bigsmile:
  • jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Dec. 26th

Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES