Thinking I need to add some friends on here.

Options
rnmom72
rnmom72 Posts: 2 Member
Would like to add some friends on MFP that are around my age. I'm 41, the mother of 2 teenage girls, and I'm a nurse. I like to run, bike, be outdoors, and read. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ButtercupSuckedItUp
    Options
    I'm 43, no kids. I have recently started running and am working my way up to 5k. I also do Zumba and walk. I'm a librarian, so reading is a given. I also like to travel, shop, and watch Bollywood movies. I am toward the end of the weight loss part of my journey, but want to stay motivated to eat right and exercise.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I agree with you! Having friends on the site makes me more accountable. But it seems a lot of people come and go pretty quickly. Feel free to add me, and maybe we can help each othef
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It seems I am on the older side of 40 but is willing to be a support. Ladies, feel free to add me. We can make this weight loss journey together!
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 41, mom to two teenagers, and I'm a nurse in Delaware! I have been a member for a while, but never really stuck with it. Hoping I can get my s**t together and make it happen in 2014!
  • Paul_Taylor
    Paul_Taylor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all :)
    42 year old dad with two young kids here! Back to 100% motivation for the new year and noticed nearly half my friends don't log anymore. Keen to get some more friends to motivate and be motivated by ":)
    Feel free to add me to please :)
    Paul.
  • gngracie
    gngracie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a 43 yo mom of two, wife to a lucky man, animal lover, book lover, movie and music lover! Feel free to add me.
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm 46' mum to 2 sons age21 and 22, loving my new healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add.
  • 444On_A_Mission
    Options
    46, RN and mom to 3 kiddos: 25, 18 and a 15 year old Princess. Feel free to add me, I'm new around here!
  • Sweetface421
    Sweetface421 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 46, married, two kids (one 14, one almost 7).
    I'm a pro cake decorator (like that helps). I'm trying to lose 30 lbs.
    I started here earlier this year, but got discouraged & busy. I'm back and going full-throttle with Bodyrock workouts and weights.
    This is hard!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    40 year old runner here, feel free to add me.
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Hi, I am 41, and married with 2 kids. They are 16 and 9. We also have 2 dogs. I am trying to lose 15- 20 pounds and improve my health. I would love to add some friends here!
  • hisfitwife11
    hisfitwife11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 with 5 children..we are working on having one more..lol :0 but if it doesn't happen I am continuing to work on muscle toning etc.. I am 5' 5 and 110 lbs and not looking to really lose weight. At my age it seems I can't find many women with much in common with me with weight or goals. Kind of feel alone..:/
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    Just a guy trying to loose over 100 pounds. AGAIN! Feel free to add me.
  • Missyd71
    Missyd71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello, 42 from Ontario.. married mother of 3..back trying to lose my final 40 pounds :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, but my incredible knack for sarcasm is really a barrier for some folks.
    I'm 45 and a mom to two teenage girls and a ten year old girl.
  • ibshaun
    ibshaun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Having a group of friends ans support can make all the difference! I''m 45, married, and have a one son - a 14 year old who keeps us busy. Makes it hard to keep on track sometimes just keeping up with his hockey and school schedule. I used another site a few years ago (love it but needed change to shake things up) to help me lose 50 lbs. The key was a social group to keep me going and accountable. Got lazy (the truth) and now need to drop some of that weight again to get back to a healthier place. Feel free to add me!
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site, off and on, but am re-committing! And while I have some wonderful supportive friends on here, quite a few have gone silent in the past few months. I'm 42 and married with two young children (5 and 3) - also work full-time so life is busy. Feel free to add me!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am 42, mom of three and happily married. Would love more friends on here in their 40's!!!! :)