Lets keep this group active!

Options
Anyone still active in this group?

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Everytime I try, there's not much feed back. Would love if Indy was more interactive!

<<< Look BACON Flavored Candy Canes!!! LOL
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I try to keep it active, but sometimes I feel like I'm about the only one, so I'm glad someone else is trying... :)
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello Indianapolis!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Hey Mojo!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am still active just not always on this page will check in more.
  • mrshunt2006
    Options
    Can you access this page on the app?? I don't always have time to get on my laptop, but always have my phone handy.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Can you access this page on the app?? I don't always have time to get on my laptop, but always have my phone handy.

Unfortunately no, although it's been an oft-requested feature by everyone who uses the forums...
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone my name is Shaunte. I'm a married mother of two girls 6 and 3 months. Trying to get back on track so today is day 1.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I'm still here although my schedule lately has been work, gym, sleep , repeat.
  • missyjoy6988
    missyjoy6988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I'm still here although my schedule lately has been work, gym, sleep , repeat.

at least your getting the gym in... :)
  • desertcrafty
    desertcrafty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Still here, but haven't been "on the wagon" lately. Trying to get back on track!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and active, I forget about the message boards sometimes and forget about this group since I normally use the app and only access the website at work. Hopefully the app can include message boards one day.
  • Shields3815
    Options
    Im here. I forget about the group too as I mostly use the app because I always have my phone close. Trying to get back on track. Been using the food part of this site again for a couple days. Makes a difference when you keep track! Real eye opener!

Hubs added myself and our son to his LAFitness membership. Looking forward to Spring when we can get back outside!

Stay warm this weekend Indy!
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    YEP! It would be GREAT if I could see this on my phone... I've tried about a dozen times while I'm waiting somewhere because I always forget that it doesn't work that way...
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. I've burned almost 1600 calories so far this week. Will be doing an at home workout tomorrow since Indy is expecting all this snow. Lets get physical!

Oh, and note to self don't go to the grocery store before expecting snow. People act like its the Apocalypse. Snow happens every year people, you don't need to buy all that bread! Ridiculous
  • weightingtobe
    weightingtobe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back on track, back on MFP, 2014 Year of Change...... Let's do this Indy and. GO COLTS!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Back on track, back on MFP, 2014 Year of Change...... Let's do this Indy and. GO COLTS!

Yeah, Go Colts! ...and Go Pacers, too! Hopefully 2014 brings dual championships to the city!!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    YEP! It would be GREAT if I could see this on my phone... I've tried about a dozen times while I'm waiting somewhere because I always forget that it doesn't work that way...

well, at least on most modern smartphones, the browser isn't TOO painful to use... (not as nice of interface as the app, but possible...)