Let's do it

Options
khogle00
khogle00 Posts: 5 Member
I have so many things that I want to do and am afraid that I will try to take them all on at once. When that happens the usual result is complete blow out (epic fail). I like this idea one challenge for one month. I am on board to try.

Replies

• omgkittens1
    omgkittens1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you on that! I have done an ab challenge before and it was a lot of fun, after the initial 'ouch it hurts' phase!!! :)
  • jacqi728
    Options
    I'm willing to try it and any other challenges! I really need to lose weight and build up some muscle!
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    I'm so please that so many other people are excited to be doing this with me ????

I asked my friends if they wanted to do this with me and they all told me I was mental!! So it's really nice to see so much support from everyone!

I can completely relate to khogle00... I was forever taking on too much on my own and setting myself up to fail! One challenge at a time with lots of support from everyone in here is the new way forward for me!
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    That's a shame because this 30 day challenge was exactly what I've been looking for.

I don't know about anyone else but in the Gym, I'm ok but when I'm home I just don't want to do anything..Having you all there to remind me and show your results and how you are all getting on is just the kick I need.
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also take on too much a time. My goal for January is only this! Added into my other changes of course. :)

I'm having to make myself not start early!