March 2014 babies

Options

Replies

• HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, and I'm heading in for my next US this afternoon. I'm excited. The first US was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. This 1st tri has breezed by for me. I'm really enjoying being pregnant.
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    12Wks today. EDD:3/7. Hi everyone!
  • mommyrebeck
    mommyrebeck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Due March 18 with #2. Lost the entire 70 pounds that I gained with my first, and I'm trying to keep my weight down this time, but unfortunately I've already gained 10 pounds! Anyone else hungry all the time?
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    first baby and due march 8th! just before my own bday :)
    been so feeling so sock and tired that i havent been able to do my normal walking at lunch time and things - hoping to get some energy back so i can get some movement back i my day!
    i miss exercise!
  • Sixel
    Sixel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, 13 weeks pregnant with my first, after 2 miscarriages. I feel for those who've gone through this.

Suffered from morning sickness for over 6 weeks and just couldn't enter foods in my diary. Just thinking of food made my stomach turn...

Hoping I'll be better soon and can finally take up sports again.

Due March 16th.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    Options
    How is everyone?
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post in this topic!! I am pregnant w/ my first. Due March 18th! Very excited!!

Have people gained weight yet?
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
  • meghanvest
    Options
    Yep I've gained 3.5 pounds and I'm 14 weeks 1 day today :)
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    gained 5 lbs and im 16 weeks tomorrow
  • Sixel
    Sixel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    At 14w 6d and gained 2-2.5kg. Planning on not gaining any more this month, as if I can control this.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    Options
    I'm up 6 pounds and at 16 weeks today.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey. Baby number two is due via C-Section somewhere around March 29, 2014!! I am focusing more on health and exercise with this one, as I'm much older with this one (36) and want to try to stay on track as much as possible. I'm currently 13 weeks and 4 days. I have my calories set to maintenance and try to get in at least a 1 mile walk 3 - 4 times per week. Feel free to add me if you're looking for a preggo support buddy!! :)

Allison
  • shinyhappyrae
    shinyhappyrae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    15 weeks tomorrow - no weight gain yet, in fact, I have lost 3-4 lbs since pre-pregnancy. I am not concerned (and neither is my midwife) as I am eating A LOT! Trying to stick with healthy foods but just want carbs and dairy!
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

14 weeks today due 30th march. This is my first baby and we are very excited. Have suffered from terrible morning sickness but started acupuncture and it helps so much. Slowly getting my energy back too which is nice as i have done next to no exercise in the first trimester so need to get into it now :D!!
  • JosephinaHenry
    JosephinaHenry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    due march 19th
    first time mommy, have been on a mission to lose weight to get pregnant, now that i am pregnant I just want to have a healthy pregnancy,
    please add me its nice to see others who are going through the same struggles.
  • Stacy_0407
    Stacy_0407 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am currently 20 weeks and due March 20th with my second baby. I'm trying to get back in the habit of tracking my calorie intake. I have only gain 10lbs which is good for me and would like to gain no more that 20 if possible.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am due March 12, Trying to get back on track of healty eating and my walking routine.
    So i wont gain to much already gained a lot and I am only 27 weeks.
  • shinyhappyrae
    shinyhappyrae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    28 weeks and in the third trimester! I've gained about 11 pounds, which isn't too bad. But I have a hard time seeing the scale go up after seeing it go down significantly the year before. I am eating fairly well and certainly not restricting, and am fine with gaining baby weight, but it is harder to accept than I thought it would be after a major weight loss. Anybody else feel this way?