March 2014 babies

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    28 weeks and in the third trimester! I've gained about 11 pounds, which isn't too bad. But I have a hard time seeing the scale go up after seeing it go down significantly the year before. I am eating fairly well and certainly not restricting, and am fine with gaining baby weight, but it is harder to accept than I thought it would be after a major weight loss. Anybody else feel this way?

I'm 28 weeks as well and I've gained 25lbs! It's been fluctuating due to eating certain foods, but I'm trying to avoid that and lose some of that extra weight before I gain too much more, hopefully stabilizing at 25-30lbs all together. I'm worried only bc with still being overweight, I'm not supposed to gain that much, but my Dr seems ok as long as I don't have GD. But yeah, mentally, it's been hard to look at the scale and accept that it will continue to go up. Completely understandable.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like I should leave this group out of shame. Exercise? What is that? You mean like getting up to go to the bathroom? I don't even get my dogs walked every day anymore.