Herbalife and Exercise?

Options
Hello! I'm starting Herbalife again tomorrow and wanted to also start up an exercise plan. I was wondering what you all that are more experienced might suggest! T25, 30DS, etc...? What worked for you? :)

Replies

• bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Honestly any workout in combination with Herbalife is great. I have a friend who lost 80 lbs in two years without working out. He now works out and has maintained his weight loss plus muscle gained. I know woman's bodies are different, we need a little more. I personally did kickboxing and martial arts 3-6 times a week plus an active job when I lost 31 lbs. I think anything that works your muscles and is hard to do is good.

Brittany
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    80% nutrition (Herbalife so you got that covered) - 20% Gym (whatever makes you sweat) and 110% attitude! Go get it!
  • omgkittens1
    omgkittens1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have always really wanted to try kickboxing! Hmm... maybe this is a good year to do that! :)
  • omgkittens1
    omgkittens1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to keep up with a good attitude, but it's hard sometimes!!! :D I smoked cigarettes for 16 years and quit in June. When I did that, I started running and that's really been a good attitude boost for me! I'm trying now to work on my breathing when I'm running and then I'll work more on speed and distance. So that's good cardio for me right now! MapMyRun told me that I ran 51 miles in the six months that I was running, but I didn't always use the app, and I'm hoping to be doing something close (ish) to that in a month. Hopefully I'll remember to use the app more frequently this year!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey I understand completely, attitude is most of the work for me. I can eat right and workout no problem, but controlling my mind is the hardest at times. I've learned to not get down on myself when I make a bad choice, I remember instead that each new minute I can make a better choice than the last. It helps me stay focused and positive. :)