Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Find your (skinny fat) twin!

Replies

• Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Here we go (I wonder if there is a twin out there for me)::glasses:

Height: 6'5"
    SW: 240
    CW: 223
    GW: 218
    Ulitimate is 218 but full of lean powerful muscle with about 7-10% body fat.
  • Hi I'm new on MFP, totally unfit but willing to get fitter!
    Anyone on the skinny side? looking for some twin friends :)

Height: 5'9"
    SW: 119lbs
    CW: 115lbs
    GW/UGW: stay around my current weight but with less fat and more tone and muscle mass
  • Hoping to find my skinnyfat twin!

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

I'm really looking to gain some muscle mass, which I'm having a hard time with. I'm a picky eater with a small appetite and a very busy schedule. Excuse excuse excuse.... I know. I know its just a matter of setting my mind to eating the right foods and getting my workouts in - but I figure having a skinnyfat twin or other people to help motivate me would definitely help.

Please add me even if we're not twins - I could use all the motivation I can get! Most of my friends have the opposite problem as me and when I talk about trying to get fit and gain weight, well, lets just say it's not well received - which puts a further drag even more on my motivation.

Hey I think we're pretty similar!

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

I'm really looking to gain some muscle mass, which I'm having a hard time with. I'm a picky eater with a small appetite and a very busy schedule. Excuse excuse excuse.... I know. I know its just a matter of setting my mind to eating the right foods and getting my workouts in - but I figure having a skinnyfat twin or other people to help motivate me would definitely help.

Please add me even if we're not twins - I could use all the motivation I can get! Most of my friends have the opposite problem as me and when I talk about trying to get fit and gain weight, well, lets just say it's not well received - which puts a further drag even more on my motivation.

Hey I think we are too! So happy to meet a skinnyfat twin :)

What programs are you currently doing? I'm trying out the Stronglifts 5x5 program right now and I feel like it's starting to work :)

5'8"
    SW/CW 118
    GW 125
    UGW 130

Hey I think we are too! So happy to meet a skinnyfat twin :)

What programs are you currently doing? I'm trying out the Stronglifts 5x5 program right now and I feel like it's starting to work :)

No programs at the moment... I'm just doing some pilates, bike and elliptical as I'm really starting from nowhere ^.^...
    How did you choose to follow the Stronglift program? That's great it is working well! Me too I'm already a bit more toned and defined and that makes me sooo happy :)
    Think I should take a bikini picture to see how it goes on in a couple of months!
  • Height: 5'4
    SW: 103.86
    CW: 103.86
    GW: 86
    UGW: 80
  • kuhrinful
    kuhrinful Posts: 1 Member
    I'm quite muscular (used to be more muscular anyways) and bottom heavy

5'8
    SW: 164
    CW: 165 (I just started last week!)
    GW: 140-145 and toned
  • saharris1965
    saharris1965 Posts: 19 Member
    Height 5'5"
    SW 150
    CW 140.5
    GW 135
  • breecheese42
    breecheese42 Posts: 1 Member
    hey girlieS! Some of us are similar if u wanna befriend me!! Its always great to have more motivation

5 '2" 1/2
    SW-130
    CW-120
    GW-105
    UGW-100.
    I need to lose body fat and add muscle. I am disabled and cannot run, only walk and do modified weight lifting :)
  • Not sure who's all still online since this goes back to 2012, but I'd love to find a twin with the same goals to motivate each other. Looking to tone up and gain more energy/ work on cardio. I've always wanted to dance (jazz, hip-hop, salsa, ect) but don't have the strength or energy for it.

5'7"
    CW 125
    GW 125 but I want to tone up
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Hey all!
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 136
    CW: 135
    GW: 120ish

Same as most of you...not trying to lose a ton of weight, mainly just wanna get fit. And get rid of SOME of this tummy fat! :) Any twinsies?
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    I feel like i have wrote on this thread before but I don't see me so I am going to add it again. where is my twin?

5'1"
    sw: 136
    cw: 129
    gw: 117
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    I thought I'd added my name here, but I guess not!

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 152
    CW: 135
    GW: 120-125

Feel free to add me even if we're not exactly twins!
  • jurbi
    jurbi Posts: 25 Member
    Hey feel free to add me even if you aren't my twinny. Need the support!

SW: 130
    CW: 126
    GW:110-115

we're pretty similar
    height: 5'3
    sw: 130
    cw: 120
    gw: 115
  • Height: 5'2.5
    CW: 115 ish ( I haven't checked recently)
    GW: 105
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    SW: 128
    CW: 125
    GW: 120

I've been on a hiatis of sorts. Haven't tracked my food since I first joined in early 2013. Goal is to lean out and build more definition in my hams/quads and a firmer, tighter rear.
  • BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    I am 4'10" and about 100 lbs!
    eta: I don't really have a "goal weight" I just want to be strong and not "jiggly".
  • Height: 5'5"
    Female
    SW: 115
    CW: 112
    GW: 95
    body fat percent: 22%
  • GSNewberry
    GSNewberry Posts: 11 Member
    Height: 5'2''
    SW: 130
    CW: 130
    GW: 120
    UGW: 115

I would rather lose inches, weight isn't too much of a concern.

Goal measurements:
    Bust- 34in Current: 35
    Waist- 23in Current: 26.5
    Hip- 34in Current 36.5
  • Height: 5'6
    Currently: 121
    Goal Weight: 115
    Abdominal Circumference: 23"