Start Date and Group Lockdown

Options
All,

There have been a lot of questions on start date, some folks want to start on the 30th, some on the 1st, and others on the 6th. Either date that you choose is fine as we will all be going through the same basic iteration of the program at the same time. I typically like starting these things on a Monday as I find it easier to schedule and I am more likely to stay consistent throughout the week.

The most important thing is that you start!

Also, on the 1st I'll be changing this from a Public group to a Private group. That'll help eliminate people joining up after we are two weeks in (as an example).

Replies

• Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one questioning! I'm starting tomorrow; was going to wait until the 6th but thought "why wait?"

I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical about the workout only being 25 minutes long. I've been doing videos the past 8 weeks and they have all been 40 min to an hour. Some days I've even done more. BUT, I love Shaun T and totally believe him when he says you can get it done in 25 minutes!

Good luck everyone!
  • yayamay
    yayamay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be on the highway tomorrow, so my start will be the 2nd for getting back into the swing of everything; exercise, eating properly, wearing my fitbit and staring T25!!!