Looking for some buddies

Options
RixxyRikaa
RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
Hey guys. I'm an 18 year old culinary arts major, set to graduate in April of next year. Looking to lose about 30 pounds (for now, once I get there I'll see how I feel)

anyone around my age or similar goal feel free to add. i'm on summer break right now so I really need the support in order to stay on track. thanks!

Replies

• Laporsha
    Laporsha Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 looking for a support buddy as well if you're interested :)
  • sohsoapie
    sohsoapie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and nearing summer break as well also :D I'm looking for people to stay motivated with.
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm 19 and hoping to lose 20lbs by summer! Feel free to add :)
  • veronikaf
    veronikaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for some buddies as well (great way to stay accountable) - i already added you all *creep creep* but wanted to say to the people that post after me to feel free to add me!
  • AlyssaMae5
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just started in my weight loss path (I need to lose 30 lbs) and I am looking for some support buddies to help keep me accountable. If anyone wants to be my new online weight loss friend that would be awesome! I am 20 and will be entering my Junior year at school.

Also if anyone had some good tips on eating healthy and sticking to a diet plan while eating at a dinning hall that would be great! Hopefully this last month at home will give me the kick start that I need in my weight loss goals but the hard work will come when I have no control over what is being cooked.
  • LRK88
    LRK88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some MFP buddies! Feel free to add me! We can motivate and keep each other accountable!
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ThabiFabulous
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and I'm trying to delay the beginning of my summer break for as long as possible bcoz I always and I mean ALWAYS seem to gain weight when I'm @ home. But this time I have MFP so it'll help b more accountable. Feel free 2 add me, I log in and comment everyday. That goes for everyone else as well :)
  • manoulakhayat
    manoulakhayat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , I am 20 years old ,a med student , trying to lose around 30 lb
    feel free to add me. :)
  • infinitevariety
    infinitevariety Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21, a law student, and looking to lose the last 30-40lb. Feel free to add me :)
  • Lavenda93
    Lavenda93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20, a biochemistry major. Looking for some support buddies as well. Feel free to add me.
  • emmamaybear
    emmamaybear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some friends! 20-year-old sociology major :)
  • quickstraw
    quickstraw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    19 year old biology major!
  • JuliaAS
    JuliaAS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25 year old final year grad student looking to stay healthy through the last semester of grad school! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm entering my last semester of undergrad and looking to lose ~30 pounds by the beginning of May. I want to look ***Flawless (yes, this is a Beyonce reference) in all my graduation pictures :-D
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Everyone here can also feel free to add me! I'm a 21 year old nursing student in Massachusetts, US.
  • gerry_jamison
    gerry_jamison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    19 year old gov major in VA. Feel free to add!
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    21 years old, graduating this spring!
    Feel free to add me! (:
  • montoyarenee
    montoyarenee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    26 years old. Last year of grad school! Trying to lose 20-25. Add me!
  • ooohboyherewego
    ooohboyherewego Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    28, majoring in sustainability policy studies, vegetarian, just a few pounds to lose but would still love friends on here, feel free to add me!